Tangles And Fine Hair

lina

Can anyone recommend a good conditioner and/or leave in that offers alot of slip after shampooing ?

no real advice for the conditioner but I have been using biosilk and that has been working well. For me the most important thing is using a detangling shampoo before conditioning
hth

Tresseme Luxurious Moisture conditioner helps me with tangles.
k2-_9854d844-e8d5-4501-b6d8-75b92c7e296b.v1.jpg

Im gonna try a slippy conditioner on top of my oil prepoo next time. I have a large stash of VO5 to use up. Coconut oil prepoo helps a lot and then the Infusium 23 leave in for detangling after my wash.

My fine transitioning strands are doing really well with a cleansing poo, then a conditioning poo, A deep condish followed by Serum, Lottabody Curl Milk mixed with Agadir styling gel. I use products w/ cones. Works for me!

She Scent it Blueberry Conditioning poo has amazing slip as well......

Over the years....

Mane n Tail liquid detangler was awesome for me. My hair is fine and tangles easily. I liked the liquid when I used it because it didn't seem to make my strands too gummy.

Then I tried and liked using Apple Cider Vinegar rinse (heavily diluted with water as a final rinse). This was a wonderful detangler, but left me smelling like a pickle until my hair was dry. I would go workout at the gym (sweating in my hair) and smell like a pickle again. Had to let that go....

More recently, I use and love Keracare's Hydrating/Detangling shampoo with the Keracare Humecto when I want to DC. I use Sally's Miracle 7 Leave-in Silk (Lavender colored bottle) on top. My hair melts apart.

When I'm not doing a DC, and I'm using a quickie rinse-out, I still wash with the Keracare Hydrating/Detangling, but will condition with either Aussie Moist (3-Minute) or with Nexxus Humectress, and then use the Miracle 7 silk leave-in.

I don't have issues with detangling any longer.

Hope that helps

Im gonna try a slippy conditioner on top of my oil prepoo next time. I have a large stash of VO5 to use up. Coconut oil prepoo helps a lot and then the Infusium 23 leave in for detangling after my wash.
Actually, I was using the infusium 23 and I thought that was causing the tangles.

Can anyone recommend a good conditioner and/or leave in that offers alot of slip after shampooing ?
Eden bodyworks coconut leave-in offers my fine strands great slip. Eulence moisture balance is good too because they are pH balanced and will help in closing the cuticle making it easier to detangle.
Also I NEVER detangle my dry hair.that can cause breakage.

I tried the Komaza Care Protein strengthener this weekend. It is awesome for my fine, tangly hair. Never had a protein treatment with such great slip and softening properties!

I followed that with the Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm and Cinnamon DC. This stuff is the TRUTH!! I've had this in my stash (huge stash of products) for months and just decided to use it.

It detangled and softened my hair so well that I have decided to add MM root and slippery elm powder and aloe vera powder to all the dozens of other lackluster DCs in my stash so they wont go to waste. FYI: I already have these powders in my crazy stash.

I just brought a pibbs hair dryer and used it my last wash with conditioner and my hair was less tangled. I Also used the apoghee green tea reconstructor and noticed a difference as well . Thanks guys for all of your suggestions.

Conditioners
Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm
Sally's GVP Nexxus Humectress
Sally's Silk Elements Kera Minerals

Conditioners
Tressemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Conditioner
Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm
Sally's GVP Nexxus Humectress
Sally's Silk Elements Kera Minerals

I co-sign on the Sally's GVP Conditioning Balm, plus:
Tressemme Expert Selection Perfectly (Un)Done conditioner
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle conditioner

Diluted Kinky Curly Knot Today. :yep: Easy to find on the ground and filled with slip-inducing goodness. I used it during the tail end of my transition and it was amazing, still use it now and my hair is very fine.

Yay black businesses! :yay: :lol:

Actually, I was using the infusium 23 and I thought that was causing the tangles.

it's a protein conditioner, really shouldn't be left on the hair. and protein should be followed by a moisturizer.

Anything with plenty of silicones. Herbal Essences conditioners are good for slip. Honey I'm Strong and the Smooth and Shine Conditioners are my favorite from them.

I agree on herbal essence. I love long term relationship (red bottle) and the one in the purple bottle.

Back