Tangled and knotted hair

sexy c

I keep my hair moisturized and use protein, can anybody suggest why my hair is getting tangled and knotted?

Its been a while since ive had a trim and I always use oils to seal my ends after moisturizing. I'm getting a perm this week and I am wondering should I tell her to give me a good trim all over

sexy c said:
Its been a while since ive had a trim and I always use oils to seal my ends after moisturizing. I'm getting a perm this week and I am wondering should I tell her to give me a good trim all over

I bet you a good trim will make you feel better (even if it is only 1/2 of an inch). In the meanwhile, try putting a little bit of oil all over.It will, for lack of a better word, lubricate the strands.

Could it be that your hair is not PH Balanced? Perhaps your cuticles are raised causing tangles. Try conditioning with Porsity Control. I think it has a PH Balance of 4.5. Bests

SerenityBreeze said:
Could it be that your hair is not PH Balanced? Perhaps your cuticles are raised causing tangles. Try conditioning with Porsity Control. I think it has a PH Balance of 4.5. Bests

Not to hijack, but your hair is beautiful Serenity.

When I use too much protien it makes my hair hard and tangled and knotted.

To fix the problem I deep condition with a moisturizing conditioner. VO5 or Silk Elements mixed with honey and oil. This usually does the trick.:)

Back