Tangle Teezer has been discontinued?!? WTF!

Freespirit02

Okay so I went to Sally's and I was looking all over the store for this brush. The lady at Sally's had to go to the back to get it for me..(there were only two left). She said they have been discontinued..have you all heard this?

Okay so I went to Sally's and I was looking all over the store for this brush. The lady at Sally's had to go to the back to get it for me..(there were only two left). She said they have been discontinued..have you all heard this?
I wanna say the lady at the store told me that particular model was being discontinued and they were coming out with a new one. I *think* that's what she said, I was too busy trying to decide what color I wanted to really pay attention.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS BULL. Not everyone has got 8 bucks like that. I'm not poppin'. I was planning to buy mine next month and now I can't? Didn't these just come out?

Well if they're making a new model, then I hope they make it seamless. Those jagged edges at the tip of the bristles scare me.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? THIS IS BULL. Not everyone has got 8 bucks like that. I'm not poppin'. I was planning to buy mine next month and now I can't? Didn't these just come out?

I think I remember someone saying she mentioned it in 2008 so No it didn't but I just bit the bait not long ago and sad that is gone like that, I have told several others about it some got it and some haven't as of yet. I hope they get one. :(

maaan, I haven't even been able to get one in Canada and now there already gonna be gone? *sigh* I guess you can't miss what you never had

If they change it, I hope that they add a handle. I have thick hair and the TT gets really slippery and hard to hold when I detangle with conditioner in my hair.

I just called 2 Sally's and one said she just got an order in. The other has them and as far as she knows they aren't being discontinued.

I don't know what the fuss was about it ripped my hair out just like any other comb/brush and the teeth bent out of shape the first time I used it.

ya'll know a lot of those sale associates at Sallys dont know what they be talking about half the time. I went in one time to get my silken child detangler and was told they stopped selling the silken child line, smh

right from the horsie's mouth:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Sheena Ager <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi there,
No model is being discontinued at all! Please do go to Sally, we are about to ship out a large amount to the US.
Regards,
Sheena.
PS glad you like Tangle Teezer.
PS if you blog please say that nothing is being discontinued and indeed there will be more models coming soon.
Tangle Teezer - Cares for the hair you wear.

right from the horsie's mouth:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Sheena Ager <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi there,
No model is being discontinued at all! Please do go to Sally, we are about to ship out a large amount to the US.
Regards,
Sheena.
PS glad you like Tangle Teezer.
PS if you blog please say that nothing is being discontinued and indeed there will be more models coming soon.
Tangle Teezer - Cares for the hair you wear.

Thanks for the info.:yep:

Back