Talk me off the ledge!! Spent $200 on kinky twists and don't want them! (Sniff!)

been their done that only with a weave. paid 200$ and it looked like a mop on my head. :wallbash: took it down after a few days. bought a few vhs tapes from a local hair stylist who demonstrated how to do weaves (that was years ago) never ever never ever will let noone put a weave in my hair again. i can do it myself.:grin:
:lachen::lachen:I have been there 90% of the time. The braids before the last one were pretty cute, because I was comfortable in it and I suck to what I like. :yep: I have paid 200 dollars for these weaves, braids, and twists and taken them out between 3 days and 11 weeks:perplexed:nono:. So after being tired of WASTING money, I no longer am getting them done. I will braid my own hair or use a cheaper investment, a wig:ohwell:.

OP,do what you want. I would wait and let them drop. But after a while if it is just bad, taking them out is okay. But in the mean time, think of all the things you could have bought with the $200 you decided to put towards your twists, That will set you straight:look:.

Back