Talk me from the edge ladies

**Jade**

It's been about 3 weeks since I've started using Mega-tek and I REALLY want to flat iorn and blowdry to see how much progress I've made.... talk me from the edge I'm in boot camp and you KNOW i'm not supposed to be doin' that...

But...

I WANNA KNOW!

LOL id do it and keep it to myself

I guess I threw you over, huh? lol Ignore me, Im no help lol

Shtow... you know you're wrong for tempting me like that!

Naturalgrl... I know your right but the anticipation is KILLING me... It seems like I have about a 1/2 an inch of NG and I want to know if it's me or if it's true

Naturalgrl... I know your right but the anticipation is KILLING me... It seems like I have about a 1/2 an inch of NG and I want to know if it's me or if it's true

:grin::grin::grin:

Girl stop! It's true girl, just let it grow in peace!!!! But I know how you feel...

I am DYING laughing... my little girls are looking at me like I"m crazy.... the oldest one just asked me if the computer was talking to me and what did it say that was so funny... OMG.... The heat argument would work if I didn't know how to do it without damaging.... ugh... I'm gonna wait... I'm trying to keep chanting that to myself... I"m gonna wait I'm gonna wait I'm gonna wait..

ugh it's not working....

:gorgeous:THIS IS UR HAIR...
:burning:THIS IS UR HAIR ON FLAT IRONS...

GET THE PICTURE!

I FIGURE IF IT CAN WORK FOR THE DRUG COMMERCIAL I WOULD GIVE IT A SHOT FOR YOUR HAIR!!

Well against better advice... I flat ironed last night... and I'm thinking that I got any where for .25" to .5" of growth in 3 weeks... I can't be sure but that's what I'm thinking b/c I actually have a pony now not hairs sticking out of a rubber band... so I'm supper excited and I'm going to see how much more I can get before I get braids or kinkys at the end of the month.

Back