Taliah Waajid being tested in CVS

Oh, that's good. This is one I've been meaning to try. I'm tired of having to buy these fancy brands online. That shipping adds up.

Last edited:
I recently purchased this from CVS for my daughter and i'm really liking it. I brought the Protective Mist Bodifier Spray. It's really thick kind of like a curl activator and it really keeps the moisture in her hair and helps with detangling. I used it on her braids and her hair was very soft and moist when I took them down.

It's definately worth a try.

I bought the Protective Mist Bodifier and I really like it. I saw the ingredients in the conditioner in a store here in the Bahamas and I liked what I saw so I may get that one next. Not sure about the others though.

Woo Hoo! I'll be making a drive by today. If I like the products, I would love to support her by using her line.

I recently purchased this from CVS for my daughter and i'm really liking it. I brought the Protective Mist Bodifier Spray. It's really thick kind of like a curl activator and it really keeps the moisture in her hair and helps with detangling. I used it on her braids and her hair was very soft and moist when I took them down.

It is really thick. I use mine diluted in a separate spray bottle. I pour a tiny bit in a spray bottle and add water. I only make enough to use that day or within 2 or 3 days. I still get the same great effects.
OP. The Protective Mist Bodifier is great. I have good things about the oil on here but they don't carry it at my local BSS.

I have been wnating to try this. It looks like it would be great while being in twists for the winter months.

I've been struggling with some of the ingredients, which is I have not purchased. I wonder if they were better before they went to mass market.

They sound great... If they can put Ellin LaVar on the shelves (sittin' up there gettin' dusty) they can surely hurry up and add TW!!!!

I love the protective mist bodifier. Cvs is down the block. Im going to see if they have it. I hope that the ingredients do not change. If they do have the mist i will clean them out. Leave em lookin like:look::lachen:.

Does it smell like curl activator?

I'm willing to give it a try if it helps w/detangling.

I love the protective mist bodifier. Cvs is down the block. Im going to see if they have it. I hope that the ingredients do not change. If they do have the mist i will clean them out. Leave em lookin like:look::lachen:.

Dang, its that good huh.

What are some of the good ingredients?

Oooh, I just smelled some of this in the BSS today. I didn't buy any because I have too many products but it smelled lovely and I really wanted to buy it.

Can't wait to try it.

I just created an account on this site and added the protective mist bodifier and conditioner to my Christmas wish list. They are a lot cheaper online than here in the Bahamas.

Everybody keeps raving about this mist bodifier...

It better be in my store when I get there.:lachen:

Say what now? I may just have to try this out...I love my Oyin Juices & Berries but I hate having to order it and this would be a good replacement.

I saw this product at Whole Foods this weekend while I was out of town. I will check the local CVS and see if they have it. Thanks for the info...

Dang, its that good huh.

What are some of the good ingredients?

Yes buttercreme, i love it, i decided to buy it when i saw a thread about it and im glad i made the purchase. Best leave in i have ever used other than s-curl and it does not contain glycerin so i can use it year round.

Here are the ingredients off the back of my bottle:

Pure distilled water, wheat germ, indian hemp, olive oil, balsam, aloe vera, bee pollen, silk protein, bay laurel, fruit bioflavonoids, ancient african herbal formula.

Everything doesn't work for everyone but i have not seen one negative review yet.:yep: Hth

This is great. Maybe if enough people got out and try it they'll keep it in the stores. I don't even need any product but I want to support her biz and I've been wanting to dry some of her stuff.

Sweet!! I almost bought some the other day online but it said 31 dollars for shipping on one Protective Mist Bodifier!!!! I sent my sister in Atl to get some but I'll tell her no to now!!!! The one carrying it here is wayyyyy on the otherwise of town but I will be riding there when I get paid

Back