T3 Tourmaline Wet / Dry Flat IRON!!!!!!!

vevster

My sister and my cousin bought this over the weekend. My cousin used her's first and she is in LOVE! She actually used her iron on WET hair and one pass of the iron, and her hair was straight and dry. He hair was shiny and fluid. She said it is WORTH every PENNY($200).

My niece Taylor is getting her natural hair flatironed tomorow. I told my sister to take a digital picture, so I could post it. I'll give a report then.

My cousin says this iron is the best thing she has ever put in her hair, she is throwing out all her other curling irons and flat irons....

HTS!!!

Last edited:
yeah this one's supposed to be the best of the best...unfortunately for me the price is also the 'best of the best' so I won't be able to afford it any time soon...I can't wait until you post pics. I heard about this iron from this site about hair extensions www.killforthishair.com aparently she uses it to get the hair really straight.

cutebajangirl said:
They have a 3/4 inch iron that I want badly. So please post thsoe pics so I can convince myself it is worth the price. :lol:

Everytime I look at the 3/4 inch I start to drool. :love: Sometimes I just get tired of a rollerset.

Told ya'll! Let me stop! But seriously, I meant it when I said that thing is the bomb! The ladies at the salon beg for us to use it on their hair!!!! Worth every penny! But the 3/4 one isn't wet/dry I don't think. Only the big one. Enjoy ladies that do order it and post your results pls! :D

I know the 3/4 isn't a wet to dry it is the size that entices me :spinning: Have you ever used this one or any of them that isnt a wet to dry? Also I want a triple barrel wave iron do you know of any good ones that are not to pricey?
CBG

Does anyone know how this compares to the Sedu or the Maxiglide? Those are the two I am considering purchasing.

I've been wondering about that thing! So it really works! I may have to try it. I can just be throwing away $200 but if it works it is worth it!

Thanks for the review and i can't wait to see the pics.

How healthy is this for the hair? I would think it takes a lot of heat dry the hair...

BTW, You can get this on ebay (buy it now option) for $104 and the shipping was like $10 with insurance.

vevster said:
She actually used her iron on WET hair and one pass of the iron, and her hair was straight and dry. He hair was shiny and fluid.

am i really reading this. flatironing on wet hair! i always thought this was bad for hair. where have i been and what kind of iron is this?

Bumping for Vevster...
How did your neice's natural hair turn out? 1 3/4" seems big too me. Do you need to have long hair, at least shoulder-length to use that size flat-iron?

I have to harrass my sister for the pics! She isn't very technical, I'll try and get them today. I heard she is adorable! She is five has shoulder length hair about 3a texture.....

For the person who posted about throwing away $200. Don't worry, if you get it at Sephora, you can RETURN it if it doesn't work out for you!

I'm glad this has been tried out by the ladies on the board as I was toying with getting one. Then I heard from a different board that using the wet to dry iron will damage your hair? I suppose you could always just use it on dry hair.

I was thinking of buying the 1 inch version which isn't wet to dry, I'll wait and see some update pics first.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the update Vevster,
We can't wait to see her pics. So, she has 3a hair? :scratchch
Uhm, not sure what I am, but I know it ain't 3a. :lachen:
Hope it has similar results on 3c/4a/b hair. :look:

I read that using intense heat on wet hair isn't good... It causes water to boil in the cortex and weakens the strands (remember water starts boiling at 100 degrees F and most of these irons have to be much hotter to straighten the hair). Any info on how this iron doesn't do that?

ThursdayGirl said:
I read that using intense heat on wet hair isn't good... It causes water to boil in the cortex and weakens the strands (remember water starts boiling at 100 degrees F and most of these irons have to be much hotter to straighten the hair). Any info on how this iron doesn't do that?

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Back