T3 Products

mohair

Just curios to know if anyone has ever used these products. I had lunch with a friend last week who told me about them. Her stylist uses them on her hair. She is all natural and bra strap. Her hair is gorgeous!! Here is what Sephora.com has to say about the produ

Imagine a blow dryer that’s actually good for your hair? You plug it in, and rather than blasting your strands with damaging heat for the better part of the next hour, you’re done in half the time and your hair is hydrated, full of shine, and all the more healthier? Whether you want sleek, poker-straight strands or soft, sexy waves, pulling off either has never been easier—or faster—if you’re armed with a T3. Infused with crushed tourmaline, a semi-precious stone that has unique electrical properties, this innovative line of blow dryers, flat irons, and diffusers is taking hair styling to an entirely new level. http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand...AUCK5BXCQ?categoryId=&brandId=5780&SectionID=

Re: T3 Products/flat iron and hair dryer

bumping!! They also make flat irons that are suppose to be healthy for your hair. You can flat iron while the hair is still wet. They are very expensive, so any advise b4 makeing such a huge purchase would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would also like to know if anyone has tried the T3 products, especially the flatiron. I was thinking about getting one for myself for Xmas but since they are around $169 I'd like to get some other opinions.
I was in the Lenox Mall Sephora store a few months back and there was an AA saleswoman in there and we talked about the T3 products. She was relaxed and her hair was very thick and healthy looking and it's a few inches below shoulder length. She said she flat irons her hair EVERY DAY with the T3 and hasn't suffered any damage from it. I was amazed because her hair looked extremely healthy despite using the heat every day.

Hey ive heard a lot about these and would buy them but i'm sticking to my ghd range if i ever need to replace then i will buy t3

Uzz

That blowdryer has to go on a wish list. I will not be getting that anytime soon it is too expensive. It sounds cool though... but oh well.

I have the blow dryer and the flat iron (not the wet to dry one).

This is the best blowdryer I have ever used in my life. I use is as a diffuser now but the two times I have blow dried my hair it was Quick and my hair was smooth and shiny.

The flat iron is good too but I know there are others that are just as good like CHI, Sedu etc..I havent used them to compare but it gets my hair very flat and shinny.

Now that being said I would not pay the Sephora price for them.

I paid $120 for the blow dryer on ebay and $71.50 for the flat iron on ebay also.

I see the blowdryer on line for $156 sometimes. If you are thinking about purchasing I would suggest shopping around.

There are a couple threads about the flat iron/blow dryer if you do a search under: Tourmaline

HTH

lkg4healthyhair said:
I have the blow dryer and the flat iron (not the wet to dry one).

This is the best blowdryer I have ever used in my life. I use is as a diffuser now but the two times I have blow dried my hair it was Quick and my hair was smooth and shiny.

The flat iron is good too but I know there are others that are just as good like CHI, Sedu etc..I havent used them to compare but it gets my hair very flat and shinny.

Now that being said I would not pay the Sephora price for them.

I paid $120 for the blow dryer on ebay and $71.50 for the flat iron on ebay also.

I see the blowdryer on line for $156 sometimes. If you are thinking about purchasing I would suggest shopping around.

There are a couple threads about the flat iron/blow dryer if you do a search under: Tourmaline

HTH
Bumping Thanks for that comment and this thread I was thinking about treating myself to one. I think I will shop on EBAY as well.

I have one and love it!! I am all natural and it does wonders for my hair. I ordered mine from my hairstylist and paid $200.

To those of you with the blowdryer, have you found a come attachment that will fit around the dryer's nozzle. I really want to purchase this item but I'm afraid that I won't be able to find an attachment...

lierin said:
I would also like to know if anyone has tried the T3 products, especially the flatiron. I was thinking about getting one for myself for Xmas but since they are around $169 I'd like to get some other opinions.
I was in the Lenox Mall Sephora store a few months back and there was an AA saleswoman in there and we talked about the T3 products. She was relaxed and her hair was very thick and healthy looking and it's a few inches below shoulder length. She said she flat irons her hair EVERY DAY with the T3 and hasn't suffered any damage from it. I was amazed because her hair looked extremely healthy despite using the heat every day.
EVERYDAY! That's alot of flat ironing. So, did u ask whether she washes her hair everyday?

I have a T3 flatiron but I have traded it in for a Chi flatiron and am sending theT3 to my sister b/c ithe T3 doesn't get my hair straight. I am 3B-3C, no relaxer.

lierin said:

Back