T-shirt to measure hair

rwanda

Can anyone tell me where I can get one of those t-shirts with the measurements on the back to measure your hair? I used to see some ladies wearing them in their pictures to measure hair growth but I haven't seen them in awhile. Some please let me know, I'm getting to that point where I can measure my growth.

I don't know how to do the whole link thing so I just copied the page and pasted it but here. It shows you where you can buy them. Hope I didn't violate anything by copying this post just trying to help out.

PROGRESS IN INCHES T-SHIRT****BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND****
I am getting sooooo many request for the progress shirt. I have to sell them again. I feel everyone needs one. It sure did help me on my growing journey!! :grin:

hair382-vi.jpg

Pic of me wearing the shirt

I have been getting so many requests for the Progress in inches t-shirt that I decided to sell it again.

Progress In Inches T-Shirt
I don't know if any of you are like me but I have the hardest time keeping track of how much progress I am making from month to month or relaxer to relaxer.

This t-shirt tells no lies. You wear it while taking your picture. The lines are accurate the lines don't move. You can accurately see how much growth you have gained.

It's a wonderful tool for those of you that can't measure well and it lets you now how much more you have until your next goal.

The price is $20.00 that includes shipping and handling inside the United States. For International shipping contact me for a shipping quote.

The shirts come in size medium and large and x-large only.

Shirts will be shipped no later than 3 days after payment is received. except weekends.

I accept money orders and paypal only.

Paypal payments can be made by credit card, e-check or instant transfers. If e-check is used I will wait until payment clears before shipping the shirt.

Please send paypal payments to
[email protected]

If a money order is sent contact me for mailing address.

Please include your screen name with your order.

I accept paypal and money orders. Again send $20.00 to [email protected]

My Album
***Updated Oct. 21***

I absolutely love doing hair extensions. I am adding new techniques all the time. Check me out!

Now Licensed Hairstylist and Taking Appointments!
http://www.myspace.com/tamikahd

My CountdownCounting down to: Saving my mad money
114 days 11 hours 49 minutes
Last edited by dontspeakdefeat : 10-31-2007 at 02:48 PM.

Back