Synthetic Lace Front wigs

LadyPaniolo

Has anyone on here used them before? They are only $45 or so on savebeauty.com right now. I've never worn a LF before... and I'm not trying to drop hundreds of dollars on a premium joint, especially if it turns out I don't like them.

But are they worth the extra price compared to a regular synthetic wig? You put them on with toupee tape... does this stuff give you headaches like that mega glue people use?

Info please....

i believe selfstyled and reg'swife wear them. i believe selfstyled upgraded to a human hair one though. i myself order a human hair one. it ran me a/b 200. i haven't gotten my wig yet. it's still being made. you can search for the word "lace" and you can find a thread w/ tons of opinions on them. the thread was started by rosesblack i believe.

You usually don't need adhesive with a sythetic lace wig because of the cap construction. The "lace" is scratchy and hard if you are getting a synthetic lf from a major wig manufacturer. I had a synthetic lace front by Eve brand and it looked more wiggy than my regular wigs. I have seen the freetress lfs on savebeauty and have been thinking about trying another brand to see how that does.

I've had a hh lf, (which I never applied but that's another story), but I think a synth lf is more comparable to a regular bss wig than a hh full lace wig.

I've heard good things about Beverly Johnson, O-zone, and motown tress synth lace wigs.

Back