Synthetic hair for braids.

Vinyl

Hi! I went to get my hair braided the other day, and I had picked out a brand of human hair. Well, the lady told me that in order to match my hair texture (4A) I should buy synthetic hair. Is this true?

She offered to buy the hair for me and include it in the price, but unfortunately she picked out the wrong length and colour.

I have no problems wearing the synthetic hair as it looks fine, but if I really don't need it to match my texture, I'd rather just go with the hair I'd already bought.

Thanks for reading~!

- dreamer

I've never heard that before.

I suspect that she just didn't want to work with human hair for whatever reason. Next time if you really want to use your own, stand firm. You're the one paying to get your hair done. I've taken the hair I want to use, to the hairdresser and had them use it, whether they liked it or not.

It depends on what style you're getting. I would only get the human if you were getting micros. If it's anything else kanekalon synthetic is fine. Save your money.

i don't get it. if the hair is for braids, why does it matter how well the textures match? :look: maybe she just wanted to use the hair she had and charge you for it. but same advice... synthetic is fine, i use toyokalon all the time... if i were getting micros with the ends undone, then i'd use human hair.

never heard of that before...

i mean im 3 months post and i went and got my hair done in medium micros with human hair. I never heard of anything like that before.

ITA ^^^^

depends on the style your getting--

Back