Sylver2's Gorgeous New Pics and Techniques!

Isis

Did I miss a post? I visited Sylver2's Fotki just to see if it was updated yet and OMG! :shocked: LOTs of pics of her ultra-gorgeous, long, thick mane and she shares even more excellent techniques! Check it out!

*races back to Sylver2's album*

checked out the album. what an inspiration! love it! Sylver's albums is one of my favorites!:)

yeah she's definitely got it goin' on! she is such an inspiration to me too. she's my hair twin; i can't wait till my hair gets that long!

sylver2 go on withcha bad self! ;)

Thanks for letting us know, and your hair is BE-U-T-FUL, I'll be stalking your album too.
Isis said:
Did I miss a post? I visited Sylver2's Fotki just to see if it was updated yet and OMG! :shocked: LOTs of pics of her ultra-gorgeous, long, thick mane and she shares even more excellent techniques! Check it out!

*races back to Sylver2's album*

I saw her pics too and that was when I added a shout out to her in my siggy cuz her hair is STUNNING! :D

And to top it all off, she has like THE BEST comparison pics I've ever seen. There are so many of them :eek: ! They are so encouraging to everyone who's trying to grow out their hair...

GREAT HAIR SYLVER2! Lovin the pics! :)

Aren't they beautiful. :love: I had been hounding her to put it back up because I saw her siggy. ....runs back to Sylver's album for some more inspiration. :D

My BF was standing near me when I clicked onto Sylver's Fotki. All of a sudden he goes "Good God, woman. What's got your face lightin' up like that?" :lol:

I told him "Sylver's updated her album, she's updated her album!"

He look at me like I was :nuts:

Anywhoo, thank you Sylver for being so helpful and an inspiration:) .

I haven't seen her album lately. I saw her upclose and personal at the DC meeting. She was looking fierce. I love her hair. She is such a cool person too.

woweeeeeeeeeee!! How amazing is that hair??? Thanks for sharing the drying technique i always wanted to know how others got it so sleek...i thought it was product but its not!! yay!!
Thanks chica!

OMG!!:blush:I just saw this. U embarassed me Isis:lol:
still waitin on the rest of your pics:-)

WoW Thank u soo much ladies, I'm glad that u enjoy my album I hope it can help some people out, its still under construction cause I get lazy sometimes..lol. I'm about to do another long stretch for the winter.
I'm really flattered that its so many beautiful heads up in here liking mine.thank u:)
:kiss: u ladies

zzirvingj said:
I saw her pics too and that was when I added a shout out to her in my siggy cuz her hair is STUNNING! :D

And to top it all off, she has like THE BEST comparison pics I've ever seen. There are so many of them :eek: ! They are so encouraging to everyone who's trying to grow out their hair...

GREAT HAIR SYLVER2! Lovin the pics! :)

Thank u for the shoutoutzzirving. Your hair is so beautiful and thick I LOVE your Twists:-))

SouthernGirl said:
As always, Sylvr2, simply breathless :)

SG

:wave:Hi SG, I was just up in your album last nite lookin at your lil future beauty queen and that gorgeous hair of her mommy's:-). One of the first albums I stalked when I joined.

I looked at her comparison pics and reminded myself to "Keep Hope Alive." I love her album.

Sylver, your hair is gorgeous!!! :yep:

Wow...really beautiful. I love to see comparison shots like these. You actually grew out for super short and had some set backs and hurdles and finally got to your goal! Congratulations...amazing!!

Now, I'm mad. :mad: I maxiglided my natural hair last week, and I could have used her scarf technique for bedtime the whole week!! :mad:

Okay, got to get over it. Sylver, your hair and album are inspirational and soooooo helpful. Thanks for the tutorials with pictures because pictures are always better than words alone. :notworthy

Back