Swivel Shears--Can't wait to use them!

so1913

I just purchased some swivel shears. I want to take a shot of trimming my own hair since the only person I trust is in NC and I won't be back there until May (I've been waiting since Oct, so I guess I COULD wait 2 more months). I decided on these because the thumb ring turns 360 degrees so that the scissors can be held at any angle. I figured this would make trimming on myself so much easier. I haven't used them yet, but I checked out how they handled. It makes a HUGE difference having the scissors conform to you and not the other way around. You don't have to uncomfortably twist and turn your wrists and and arms to get the scissors in the right position to cut. You are able to cut in a relaxed and natural position. I can't wait to try them out this weekend. I will definitely give updates.

Has anyone else used these types of shears to cut hair?

Girl, I hope you don't get scissor happy (like you used to be). I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. :cool:

Allandra said:
Girl, I hope you don't get scissor happy (like you used to be). I'm going to have to keep an eye on you. :cool:

Ha ha....

I don't think I will...I'm going to take it EXTREMELY easy since it's my first shot at it.

Plus, I'm in a wedding in 2 months and don't want to even THINK about adding any artificial hair to my head...

so1913 said:
Ha ha....

I don't think I will...I'm going to take it EXTREMELY easy since it's my first shot at it.

Plus, I'm in a wedding in 2 months and don't want to even THINK about adding any artificial hair to my head...
Ok. I'm going to take your word for it.

Girl, you don't need no artificial hair on your head. Have YOU looked at your album lately? :lol: Your hair looks great.

Here's a pic of the pair I got. The thumb ring turns 360 degrees.

Attachments

• shears.jpg
    shears.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 8
Back