Switching Relaxers

newsgrl

Hello Ladies. If you are thinking of switching from one brand of relaxer to another, what is proper waiting period before putting a new brand on? I'm a dedicated Mizani lover, but I am thinking of trying Phyto. Is 9 weeks enough? What about 7 to 8 weeks, since my hair is growing faster? Is switching even safe, or should I leave well enough alone? Your thoughts...

newsgrl said:
Hello Ladies. If you are thinking of switching from one brand of relaxer to another, what is proper waiting period before putting a new brand on? I'm a dedicated Mizani lover, but I am thinking of trying Phyto. Is 9 weeks enough? What about 7 to 8 weeks, since my hair is growing faster? Is switching even safe, or should I leave well enough alone? Your thoughts...

Ive switched relaxers in the past, and didnt wait any longer than the normal period (7-8 weeks). :)

*sigh* Maaan, Ive heard sooo many wonderful testimonials about Phyto, and have been tempted to switch on more than one occasion. :cool: But I try to live with the "If it ain't broke...." mantra, so each time Im tempted I sternly tell myself to just fall back, and continue to stay with what works.

But anyway girl, good luck with the switch! Im sure the Phyto will be great for you, and Id love to see pics!

Back