Sweetpeadst I updated album for U...

Nice pics! I especially like your "YES!" picture! Your hair looked nice and healthy in the pic!

Happy hair growing!!! :antlers:

Your hair looks great. I wish I could sleep in rollers.

ETA: You are very pretty. You little one is very cute also. If you don't mind please PM me with the color eyeshadows you use, your eyemakeup looks beautiful.

Last edited:
Nikki I just had to learn how it was that or either get up every morning and put heat in my hair and I cant do that b/c my eats up heat...

Thanks to all the other ladies.................

Girl, you are GORGEOUS!! oh...and your hair looks beautiful...got dazed by the radiance :grin:

thanks Ashee Minnie me was having a bad hair day lol.......I was thinking about using MTG on her hair also when I recieve do you guys think she is to young

caramelty said:
Nikki I just had to learn how it was that or either get up every morning and put heat in my hair and I cant do that b/c my eats up heat...

Thanks to all the other ladies.................

I have been trying pincurls for the last month. They look good, but don't quite give me the look I want. After seeing your hair though, I am tempted to try the rollers.

thanks ladies........I really appreciate it especially when my friends think I am crazy for reading all these post and buying anything that I think will help my hair when I went to Trade Secrets and got the kenra products and emergencee and they heard the lady say the total they were like you crazy *** heck but now they are asking me what products am I using on my hair I told them some stuff they use on wild animals lol.........

Last edited:
Now you know your hair is to die for! I am loving the flips, wrap (is that what that is?), Miss Minnie Me! everything Caramelty! I have PMed you a slew of questions!!!! Your hair is similar to mine and I have to know what you are doing (I still say I have the nappiest hair on the forum) so what works for you might not necessarily work for me!!!!!

sweetpeadst said:
Now you know your hair is to die for! I am loving the flips, wrap (is that what that is?), Miss Minnie Me! everything Caramelty! I have PMed you a slew of questions!!!! Your hair is similar to mine and I have to know what you are doing (I still say I have the nappiest hair on the forum) so what works for you might not necessarily work for me!!!!!
There is nothing wrong with being nappy, as long as you're nappy AND healthy ;)

webby said:
There is nothing wrong with being nappy, as long as you're nappy AND healthy ;)

If Webby says so then I guess it is true! So I will embrace my nappiness!!!!!
(holding my arms out and running to nappiness)

sweetpeadst said:
If Webby says so then I guess it is true! So I will embrace my nappiness!!!!!
(holding my arms out and running to nappiness)
It's no wonder I adore you **big ole hug, girly**

Girl, you are too cute and your mini me is too cute,too:yep: She has a grown up face and smile. Dang, we got alot of cuties on this forum!

Webby make it a big 3 chick hug........B/c someone just asked me what was that smell when I walked pass I told them what I tell my friends I have stuff in my hair that they use to tame wild animals it makes my hair grow and then they just look at u funny....I only have WGO and Frenchees in my hair lol...........wait till I get my MTG like you gals...

Back