SweetCashew's Hair Oils

tdwillis

I am so excited. Yesterday, I received two bottles of hair oils from Sweetcashew (I found out about them from her blog). First, I've got to say that she was extremely sweet, professional, and best of all speedy! :clapping:. I had just ordered the oils at the end of last week.
I ordered the scalp and hair oil and both smell great, they are light, and not overpowering. She also included some free teas as well. Love her, love her hair. Thanks Sweetcashew! :grin:

:grin: Just placed my order! Can't wait to receive it! I'm becoming a huge fan of oils... I just got coconut oil and I'm in love! Its so light and the scent...yummmmy I could chew on my hair <-- JK but I really love this stuff and I got it @ my local CVS in the "ethnic" aisle for 2 bucks!

The ingredients are a lot of essential oils including, coconut, olive, jojoba, tea-tree, sesame, sunflower, avocado, castor, wheat germ, peanut, chamomile, and vitamins D and E. There are a few more depending on which oil you get, but I think these oils are going to do great things for my hair.

OT - Girl that picture of Flo-Jo in your siggy is killer!! Oh man did I love that woman!! She was FLY from head to toe!!!!

Off topic Yes!:yep: I love me some flo jo. Her body, nails, clothes and overall style was amazing. Not to mention that head of hair :lick: I read that her grandmother was a hairdresser and her mother a seamstress so she had the best of both worlds:lachen:

tdwillis, glad you like it so far. I hope your hair loves it and grows and grows.:yep: I'm really putting a lot of love into making those oils. Thanks!

How'd you choose the names for the oil SC?

I named the hair oils after my mom, sister and niece . They were made for each person's specific hair need. That's why I put the For before the name. The Body oils are named for my two best friends just so they can feel special.:grin:

SweetCashew,

I am considering making a purchase this evening. Do you recommend that I purchase all 3 hair oils?

SC recently added some butters to the site...they look soooo yummy :lick:

I don't know which to add to my list. I want everything on there :drunk:

Back