Sweetcashew and Candy_C’s Irresistible Product Line…

taj

I’ve decided to purchase both:grin:, since I’m in the process of restocking my hair products. Sweetcashew’s product line (shescentit.com) is made of the finest natural ingredients :lick: and has such rave reviews. I believe her products will work superb in my hair and I’m excited about trying it.

I’ve used several of Candy_C’s hair care products (myspace.com/naturalhairsecrets) and it works amazing in my hair.:love: Made of quality ingredients:up:, the product’s does exactly what it says it will do.:yep: Now, I’d like to indulge in Cherie’s ayurveda hair care range. I don’t now what to buy or where to begin.

:look: I’d like to incorporate both lines in my in to my regimen, but I don’t want to play mad scientist and mix the wrong potion.:brainy: My hair type is 4a-b, relaxed and tangles extremely bad when wet.:wallbash:

I know that it’s critical to follow precise directions using ayurvedic products. Would it be healthy on my tresses to use ayurvedic products while using the shescentit line or any other brand?

Cherie’s Ayurveda Hair Care Range
Herbal conditioning remedy- Can it be added to any shampoo & conditioner?
ShikAlma powder rinse- Can any shampoo be used prior to rinsing or only the ayurvedic shampoo?
Natural organic hair soap (shampoo in a bar)- Which is best for moisture and detangling? Does the clarifying soap cause tangles? Clarifying shampoos that I’ve used strips away the strands natural oils, causing bad tangles.

Candy_C and Sweetcashew are so :sweet: and helpful. They are just 2 of the many hair inspirations that I have. They've been instrumental in my journey to growing wsl hair.

LHCF Ladies:thankyou: So Much!!

I’ve decided to purchase both:grin:, since I’m in the process of restocking my hair products. Sweetcashew’s product line (shescentit.com) is made of the finest natural ingredients :lick: and has such rave reviews. I believe her products will work superb in my hair and I’m excited about trying it.

I’ve used several of Candy_C’s hair care products (myspace.com/naturalhairsecrets) and it works amazing in my hair.:love: Made of quality ingredients:up:, the product’s does exactly what it says it will do.:yep: Now, I’d like to indulge in Cherie’s ayurveda hair care range. I don’t now what to buy or where to begin.

:look: I’d like to incorporate both lines in my in to my regimen, but I don’t want to play mad scientist and mix the wrong potion.:brainy: My hair type is 4a-b, relaxed and tangles extremely bad when wet.:wallbash:

I know that it’s critical to follow precise directions using ayurvedic products. Would it be healthy on my tresses to use ayurvedic products while using the shescentit line or any other brand?

Cherie’s Ayurveda Hair Care Range
Herbal conditioning remedy- Can it be added to any shampoo & conditioner?
ShikAlma powder rinse- Can any shampoo be used prior to rinsing or only the ayurvedic shampoo?
Natural organic hair soap (shampoo in a bar)- Which is best for moisture and detangling? Does the clarifying soap cause tangles? Clarifying shampoos that I’ve used strips away the strands natural oils, causing bad tangles.

Candy_C and Sweetcashew are so :sweet: and helpful. They are just 2 of the many hair inspirations that I have. They've been instrumental in my journey to growing wsl hair.

LHCF Ladies:thankyou: So Much!!

Hello Taj!!!

thanks for a great review!!!!!!!!

right on time as i've popped out again

my project is done, my university life is offically over

lol no irresistable i havent jacked your name :grin:

UK ladies, look out for an article about my hair range in Black beauty and Hair Magazine!! things are getting exciting for black businesses and black hair care (naturally)

Hello Taj!!!

UK ladies, look out for an article about my hair range in Black beauty and Hair Magazine!! things are getting exciting for black businesses and black hair care (naturally)

awww I was hopin for some royalties or somethin! :lol:

i acutually use the herbal conditioning remedy as a moisturizer for my weak edges. When it melts in, you can touch my edges and they feel super soft. I use the Avo'Coco Lotion and Creme every day. It cuts down on breakage on my nape & edges.

i acutually use the herbal conditioning remedy as a moisturizer for my weak edges. When it melts in, you can touch my edges and they feel super soft. I use the Avo'Coco Lotion and Creme every day. It cuts down on breakage on my nape & edges.

wow! this is great i'm so glad it work across the spectrum of hair types

i have white ladies and indian ladies using the products

(non-blonde as my products promote rich shiney hair colours, not so great for blondes as they may darken slightly)

they absoloutely love it.

i use herbal as a wash out creme, but its great for breakage. you can leave it ina few days, using on herbal remedy for 2 consecutive days and wash it out

this is best for natural hair or weak chemically treated hair

wow! this is great i'm so glad it work across the spectrum of hair types

i have white ladies and indian ladies using the products

(non-blonde as my products promote rich shiney hair colours, not so great for blondes as they may darken slightly)

they absoloutely love it.

i use herbal as a wash out creme, but its great for breakage. you can leave it ina few days, using on herbal remedy for 2 consecutive days and wash it out

this is best for natural hair or weak chemically treated hair

That's it as soon as payday comes im purchasing EVEYTHING lol im in London btw Candy C and your hair is HOTT!!!!

sorry to hijack the thread but Candy, do you have any product suggestions from your line for me? 3c/4a natural trying to achieve ultimate goal of MBL unstretched??

Heeeeeeeeeeey my fellow UK'er!!!

lovin it :yep:

Hey sugs!!!! seriously I want to follow your regime, my hair is natural and i love natural products so I wanna get your book and other stuff too, I want to learn how to get my hair healthy and as long as yours... seriously over here the ignorance when it comes to black people and long hair!?!?!?!? "Oh my hair dont grow" im like yeah it does just falls of at the same rate- so time to prove them wrong and stop making trips to the fake hair shop!!!! lol

sorry to hijack the thread but Candy, do you have any product suggestions from your line for me? 3c/4a natural trying to achieve ultimate goal of MBL unstretched??

hey chick

get you some biotin vitamins and b50 complex first

(for growth)

this will take 3 months to kick in, but will ensure you will get optimum results from my hair range

keeping the hair moist but light is the trick

i suggest the Avo'coco cream if you hair likes grease

i suggest the Avo'coco oil moisturizer if you hair does well on wet products like water based/glycerine based ones

hey chick

(for growth)

this will take 3 months to kick in, but will ensure you will get optimum results from my hair range

i suggest the Avo'coco oil moisturizer if you hair does well on wet products like water based/glycerine based ones

i cant take biotin because it makes my skin breakout, despite tons of water... so i use J/A/S/O/N biotin conditioner to get my biotin in... i'll def check out the oil moisturizer though

hey chick

(for growth)

NOTED! Can I use both? I haven't checked your site in a while, but what I want to do is do co washes or something similar like every 2 days and a deep conditioner 2x a week, so I need advice on what do get from your range to do them both.

My hair soaks up water like a sponge, and its soft, im trying to increase my length too...

Hey sugs!!!! seriously I want to follow your regime, my hair is natural and i love natural products so I wanna get your book and other stuff too, I want to learn how to get my hair healthy and as long as yours... seriously over here the ignorance when it comes to black people and long hair!?!?!?!? "Oh my hair dont grow" im like yeah it does just falls of at the same rate- so time to prove them wrong and stop making trips to the fake hair shop!!!! lol

Ok, you took the words right out of my mouth. When I re-order I'll also get the book. I think it plays a vital role in the use of the products, its purpose, benefits and just gaining overall knowledge about hair care.

hey chick

(for growth)

Know that I know how important B-complex is, I'll incorporate it into my regimen. I already take biotin and I :heart2:love the results:yep:.

Hello Taj!!!

:hiya::mmmchocolate: Candy!

You're welcome, I had to give credit where it's do. Yes you are right on time....sooo when you get a chance can you please answer the questions highlighted in red. I thought I'd just slip that in....:lachen::lachen::lachen:TIA

Last edited:
Back