Sweet Young Couple

I think that was a mean prank. Their relationship is sweet. However, a lot of young men show their feelings to their girl in private. I'm sure most of us have made a few cry :lol:

Ya I thought the prank was mean too...I just found them so cute. It is nice where you find your sweetheart, I hope they can weather many storms together.

I think that was a mean prank. Their relationship is sweet. However, a lot of young men show their feelings to their girl in private. I'm sure most of us have made a few cry :lol:
Ya I thought the prank was mean too...I just found them so cute. It is nice where you find your sweetheart, I hope they can weather many storms together.
Did y'all watch where he prankedbher by breaking up on their anniversary? They are both so sweet. I would've acted a fool :lol:

I did not watch the video. but my only critique is everything isn't meant for public viewing. I could see cracking up about this later with close friends. I wish them the best. but, this type of stuff for the world to see, idk....especially since they are young, you have alot of other people especially some other young chic, see's how over the hill he is about his girl and decides she must have him too. im sure his dm are blowing up. anyways, good luck to them.

I love Kyrah and Kaelin! They're one of my favorite young couples. They are babies (19), but have such sweet spirits. I'm rooting for them!

Wow! They are only 19?? Normally, I would say that's waaaay too young to get married. However, he seems like a great guy and she seems like a great girl. I'm not opposed to them locking each other down before either one gets corrupted :lol: High school sweethearts for the win!

I did not watch the video. but my only critique is everything isn't meant for public viewing. I could see cracking up about this later with close friends. I wish them the best. but, this type of stuff for the world to see, idk....especially since they are young, you have alot of other people especially some other young chic, see's how over the hill he is about his girl and decides she must have him too. im sure his dm are blowing up. anyways, good luck to them.
I agree, but we live in the social media age right now.

This. And they're building a nice little nest egg to get their lives started! Kaelin's older brother is also on YouTube and has a big gaming channel, and both him and Kyrah have started their own channels. Hopefully big bro can continue guiding them in branding and content.

Wow! They are only 19?? Normally, I would say that's waaaay too young to get married. However, he seems like a great guy and she seems like a great girl. I'm not opposed to them locking each other down before either one gets corrupted :lol: High school sweethearts for the win!
I was shocked too lol. His dad is a pastor and it seems like he's the one who's walking that path. They're young, attractive, and in school. Lock it down before somebody else does :look: :lol:

ETA: especially since they have this channel together. Imagine the financial mess if they split

Last edited:
I understand that, however social media has also shown the desolation of these same types of relationships that are "putting on for the gram". I don't want to seem like a hater, however I continually see this lovey dovey all over the internet. then someone comes to expose the guy or chic on fb, instagram, twitter, snapchat or whatever. I suppose that's the age we live in, but once again there is a reason why you keep your business to yourself. but I guess the younger generation will have to learn for themselves.

I understand that, however social media has also shown the desolation of these same types of relationships that are "putting on for the gram". I don't want to seem like a hater, however I continually see this lovey dovey all over the internet. then someone comes to expose the guy or chic on fb, instagram, twitter, snapchat or whatever. I suppose that's the age we live in, but once again there is a reason why you keep your business to yourself. but I guess the younger generation will have to learn for themselves.

There is no argument from me. There is definitely need to be a scale down but when there is money to made, sponsors to be gained, popularity to be gained it is hard for people to pass up. Anything can be monetize and turned into internet fame so many do not think of the consequences until it is too late.

I do wish them the best and it touched my heart that is why you I posted but you are just spitting facts, far from a hater.

They are too young to marry.
Y'all need to stop.

Well... the two couples I know from high school that married soon after we graduated are still together. One couple still finished college the other started a successful family business. My parents were high school sweethearts.

So needless to say, I see nothing wrong with it. People are being raised to devalue marriage. So, I really dont think their chances would be better if they waited. Especially for her since single black women are more plentiful than ever these days.

Yes, they have a lot to learn, but they could learn together.

The one thing I dont like about Dearra and Ken is that they ...especially Dearra is too materialistic. You can tell she is channelling her inner celeb with the way dhe behaves when it comes to money. Ken is more level headed. Hopefully, they grow out of this mindset.

Back