Sweet Soul Magic Curl Stimulator

Ajna

Greetings ladies

I am hoping someone can give me a clue on what is going on with my favorite gel. I swear this divorce is killing me I cannot imagine what it is doing to the creator.

So anyway it used to be Hello Curly then it changed to Sweet Soul Magic Curl Stimulator now it appears to be gone.

sweet__96318-1424140898-1280-1280.jpg

Has anyone heard anything? Also anyone who used this gel and found a suitable replacement would you mind sharing the name. Thanks in advance.

It is identical to Uncle Funkys Daughter Curly Magic. She used to own UFD, and had to give it up in the divorce. Kinky Curly has similar ingredients, but doesn't work as well for me. As I Am curling jelly and Camille Rose Curlmaker gel work along similar lines for my hair.

It is identical to Uncle Funkys Daughter Curly Magic. She used to own UFD, and had to give it up in the divorce. Kinky Curly has similar ingredients, but doesn't work as well for me. As I Am curling jelly and Camille Rose Curlmaker gel work along similar lines for my hair.
Thanks I do like the Curlmaker which is what I have been using but I think I would like to try the curling jelly.

Back