Surge-Who uses all three?

koko22

I just purchased all three products in the surge line and I just wanted to know who uses more than just the revitalizing plus-14 spray? By the way I am now 100% natural after transitioning one year with braids. I have chin length hair (approx 4 inches-root to ends) and I must thank the board for the constant support and advice even though I'm mainly a browser.

cool.gif

I recently bought the woojee cream. It's loaded with mineral oil so I only use it on my hair. I seal the spray with s-curl.

I have used all three so far no problems. I use the spray on my scalp only twice a day. The WooJee Cream I have used on my hair only after a shampoo and the hair is still wet(a dime size). The Lotion Motion #9 I used it as a hot oil treatment and put it on the ends and around the edges of my hair.

I just ordered all three today for the first time. I'm so excited..

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I have used all three so far no problems. I use the spray on my scalp only twice a day. The WooJee Cream I have used on my hair only after a shampoo and the hair is still wet(a dime size). The Lotion Motion #9 I used it as a hot oil treatment and put it on the ends and around the edges of my hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you like the lotion motion as a hot oil treatment?

I have used all three products Surge is great of course.
I like the Lotion Motion # 9 Oil better than the Woojee cream the Woogie cream kind of dry my hair out after a couple of days.

I really like it alot. So far I have used it twice as a hot oil treament. In the past I have used the Queene Helene hot oil treatment, but I like the Surge alittle better. It has alot more oils and better ingredients.

Back