Surge Users over 4 months? Results?

Mahalialee4

how many are consistently getting growth and exactly how much in inches have you grown out from your scalp over a 4 month period? A six month period? A year? We should have a 2 month measure in. Aside from some of the problems and concerns, what have the actual results in terms of growth been so that we can really have an overall review of this product. I do not measure regularly so I go by visual. Do any of you actually measure or are you doing the visual thing too? love to hear your results and comments on how to track the LHCF ladies results with Surge in terms of actual growth?
ooo.gif
Bonjour.

I haven't been using Surge long but I've been using it for 3 weeks and I've noticed about a 1/2 inch of growth...
I was in awe, everybody gets different results with it.

Ive been using Surge for 5 months and there has been growth, but like most people I cant tell if it's the product itself or the combination of products and vitamins. I measure by just putting on a bra that I use to compare growth time periods. It's always the same bra so that I can see what point I am at.

I think I am ready to jump on this surge bandwagon could some one tell me how it works. I see the ad on the site but what exactly is it that everyone uses and how?

Falon, the product most of us are talking about is the Surge Plus 14 Leave In Spray. All you really do is spray it on your scalp (and hair if you want) once or twice a day and you're supposed to see an improvement in your hair within the first 14 days you use it, there are other threads on this too if you do a search.

Remember when using Search to put a + before the term, i.e. +Surge and indicate Date Range Newer than (1) Year.

Thanks I was looking for it in the beauty supply store but I couldn't find any. I hope this isn't something that is only sold online.

Falon, they do sell it in beauty supply stores, you can go to their website and send them an email to find out where they sell it in your area.

I'm natural, and I keep my hair conrowed back under a net/cap weave for two weeks at a time. Every evening, I spray my scalp directly with Surge. It seems that everytime I wash my hair, it seems to have gotten a little longer. I don't know if it's the Surge or if I'm simply seeing my hair grow for the first time (because it's not breaking and I'm retaining length), but somethin' is happenin'.
smile.gif

I don't think my hair grows any faster, but my hair is stronger than before..I use surge as a leave in daily and I saturate my hair with it after I shampoo to rollerset...I like it as much as the Biolage fortifying leave-in because I can rollerset my hair w/little breakage(like a three hairs)

I started in January and so far I'm happy with it. Not as much growth as I'd like BUT... I went for one month without using it and the difference in the amount of hair I was shedding was absolutely friggin amazing! I shed so much more hair when I'm not "Surging" than when I am. A sista RAN to the store to replenish her supply when I started seeing the difference.
ooo.gif

I've been using this stuff since before January and definitely have a faster growth rate. Once I stopped for about a month and my growth rate instantly decreased. My hair grows 40-50% faster when I spray my scalp daily.

I've been using it since the beginning of april and my hair has definitely grown and stronger. But I'm also doing co washes, taking vitamins, etc.

Well, I don't really use it properly i.e. washing hair everynight with the SURGE shampoo, and then spraying surge on. I just spray on once a night and then jus wash once a week. But i have noticed edges picking up and not falling out and my hair has got some new growth - but i straightened it straight away.

Now, I'm wearing braids over summer to see how my hair picks up - still spraying surge and using carrot oil.

CO washes = condition washes

suppose to be better for natural hair, as it helps with mositure.....not sure 4 relaxed. i am natural

Back