Surge Shampoo?????

nebula24

I was in the BSS yesterday buying some more Surge 14. The store owner showed me the new Surge shampoo on the market, just delivered to the store that day. It's 12 oz. $4.99. I didn't buy the shampoo but noticed it also has muccopolysaccharides.

The owner, a young Korean woman, also raved about Surge 14! She talked about how they've had a tremendous increase in purchases lately. She said a woman came into the store and showed her a large bald spot in the back of her head asking what she should use. The owner said "I am so skeptical about all these grow formulas but since so many people have been buying Surge 14 lately, I told her to try it." She said the woman came back to the store so excited three weeks later to show how her hair had started to grow in the same spot where it refused to grow for a long time.

The Korean woman after that said she decided to start using Surge 14 especially around the front where she has some problem areas. She showed me all the new little hairs growing in since she started Surging.
smile.gif
Just wanted to share this Surge story with you ladies!!!!

I just started the spray, cream, and oil 12/16/03. I am going to stick with that for a while before starting another surge product. Just need to see more results first. I would definitely try it in the future.

Nebula,this sounds too good to be true. In fact I have asked myelf a couple of time whether this is a hype or a "stayer". What's the secret? What makes SURGE better than ORS and Keracare etc?

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
I just started the spray, cream, and oil 12/16/03. I am going to stick with that for a while before starting another surge product. Just need to see more results first. I would definitely try it in the future.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started the spray on the 16th as well, and I'm seeing great results.

[ QUOTE ]
Sherynella said:
Nebula,this sounds too good to be true. In fact I have asked myelf a couple of time whether this is a hype or a "stayer". What's the secret? What makes SURGE better than ORS and Keracare etc?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sherynella, I know what you mean because I've asked the same question about "hype". I've been using Surge 14 for about one month now. Even before using Surge, my hair was strong and I got about 1/2" growth per month. I didn't have any major problems. But I do have some thinning areas at the temple from braids. Right now, I have a lot of new growth but I cannot honestly say that it's more than the previous month. Also, I've yet to experience anything miraculous in the temple area. So, I decided to use Surge for at least three months then assess the strength/length and areas of new growth.
smile.gif

I recall a recent post by one of the ladies here indicating that the difference in Surge and the other hair growth formulas might be in the muccopolysaccharides.

[ QUOTE ]
nebula24 said:
I was in the BSS yesterday buying some more Surge 14. The store owner showed me the new Surge shampoo on the market, just delivered to the store that day. It's 12 oz. $4.99. I didn't buy the shampoo but noticed it also has muccopolysaccharides.

The owner, a young Korean woman, also raved about Surge 14! She talked about how they've had a tremendous increase in purchases lately. She said a woman came into the store and showed her a large bald spot in the back of her head asking what she should use. The owner said "I am so skeptical about all these grow formulas but since so many people have been buying Surge 14 lately, I told her to try it." She said the woman came back to the store so excited three weeks later to show how her hair had started to grow in the same spot where it refused to grow for a long time.

The Korean woman after that said she decided to start using Surge 14 especially around the front where she has some problem areas. She showed me all the new little hairs growing in since she started Surging.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH....MY....LANTA!!!!

SURGE SHAMPOO!!!! SAY IT AINT SO...

I AM OUT...Just call me Repunzel now!

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
[ QUOTE ]
nebula24 said:

smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH....MY....LANTA!!!!

SURGE SHAMPOO!!!! SAY IT AINT SO...

I AM OUT...Just call me Repunzel now!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pookey, girl you crazy!!!!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DDHair said:
Do you remember if the Surge shampoo had biotin in it like Surge 14 spray?

[/ QUOTE ]

DDHair, I don't know because I just glanced at the label and didn't read it thoroughly. I'll let you know if I come across that information.

I went on their web site and I seen the shampoo, but the site is under construction. Do you think they'll come out with a conditioner? Now that I'm off the product challenge I'm going to purchase surge.

I was looking for the shampoo at their website but couldn't find it.
confused.gif
On second thought, I think I was at Payne's. What is Surge's website?

Now that the shampoo is out, I believe the conditioner is coming!!!!!
smile.gif

What exactly is Surge and what does it do? I've seen so many comments on it and now I'm absolutely curious. Where can it be purchased?

I got mine from Walgreens...some have found it at beauty supply stores...like Sally's...Definitely go the website...the bottle promises to promote hair growth in 14 days or less...

I HAVE TO SAY IT IS TRUE...in less than 21 days...my sides filled in from damage...I love this stuff!!!

smile.gif

Does anyone know whether Optima Beauty Supply on John Street in lower Manhattan carries Surge stuff? I'd like to stop by tomorrow to pick some up.

BeautyWithin, I asked the same question about using Surge with braids and someone - don't remember who - also affirmed that it can be used successfully by braid wearers. That works for me since I'm getting my braids done again this weekend.

Same here. I'm either getting braids or cornrows in and with the growth I achieved with them last time without SURGGE,I wonder how much more I'll gain......

nebula24 said:
[ QUOTE ]

Sherynella, I know what you mean because I've asked the same question about "hype". I've been using Surge 14 for about one month now. Even before using Surge, my hair was strong and I got about 1/2" growth per month. I didn't have any major problems. But I do have some thinning areas at the temple from braids. Right now, I have a lot of new growth but I cannot honestly say that it's more than the previous month. Also, I've yet to experience anything miraculous in the temple area. So, I decided to use Surge for at least three months then assess the strength/length and areas of new growth.
smile.gif

I recall a recent post by one of the ladies here indicating that the difference in Surge and the other hair growth formulas might be in the muccopolysaccharides.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only being using Surge for almost two weeks and I haven't noticed anything different yet. I'm going to wait two months to decide if it really works.

Back