~~SURGE...oh SURGE.....where are you oh SURGE?!?!?

A856

Ok I know I've heard people say that it was discontinued and then they were coming out what a 'new' formula...

but I haven't seen nothing:nono:

AND then I see people saying that they found Surge in their local area...why haven't I been as lucky???:ohwell:

I WANT SURGE??? and i need it now:look:

help...somebody....

I called the 800 number several times and the lady that answers always tells me to "call back next month".:perplexedI never get a clear answer about whether or not their going to bring Surge back.:ohwell:

Try Ebay thats where I use to get them up until may of this year, but now im using megatek and OCT so i dont find the need to use Surge anymore

Try Ebay thats where I use to get them up until may of this year, but now im using megatek and OCT so i dont find the need to use Surge anymore

Yea...but they charge an arm and a leg for it.....unless you know something that i don't?? can you provide a link to the supplier that you used??

did you find megatek and oct more effective than surge????

Hi A-Yannie :wave:

I could've sworn that someone said you could get it at Shopper's...but that's in my neck of the woods, not yours. Oh well, tough!

:lol:

J/K I'll look around and if I do find it, want me to get you a bottle? Two? If you order more, the markup will be less. So....

I'm kidding again. :lachen:

I'll not swindle you, I promise. I might swindle someone else but I'd be afraid you'd find me. I'll let you know if I see anything. We're talking about Plus 14 spray right?

Hmmm . . .b/c I'm a :newbie: and I am nice what I WILL say is that it WAS last SEEN somewhere in El Paso, TX . .but I am NOT allowed to disclose WHERE in MY area to find it out of FEAR my treasures will be ALL GONE when I WANT them :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

But I'm sure if you GOOGLE store numbers hard enough THERE you shall find :clown:

P.S. - THAT LADY AT SURGE 800 NUMBER BE LYING TO EVERYBODY!! :angry2:

Yea...but they charge an arm and a leg for it.....unless you know something that i don't?? can you provide a link to the supplier that you used??

did you find megatek and oct more effective than surge????

It is an arm and a leg on ebay, but that didn't bother me. I made a pledge when starting my hair journey i wasnt going to let cost hold me back on my way to longer hair, but that because I use to spend tons on fake hair.. so i figured i would grow my own and spend less.. Anyway answer to your question Surge works great for me, but also after a while of using it I felt as if it wasnt working the same when I first started it, either that or ebay Surge isnt all that great. I love the Megatek and the OCT and i do feel as if it works better than the Surge

MissNina, a :newbie: ???

Pshaw you are! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

WHY, what EVER do you mean? :lol: :rofl:

And yeah, I think anything that gives more consistent results is better than Surge. Surge I have to stop using for awhile and then come back to. I'm starting MT tonight :grin:

I could've sworn that someone said you could get it at Shopper's...but that's in my neck of the woods, not yours. Oh well, tough!

:lol:

J/K I'll look around and if I do find it, want me to get you a bottle? Two? If you order more, the markup will be less. So....

I'm kidding again. :lachen:

I'll not swindle you, I promise. I might swindle someone else but I'd be afraid you'd find me. I'll let you know if I see anything. We're talking about Plus 14 spray right?

Hi Nonie!:kiss::hiya:.

....ok now for your :spank: that's for making fun of me..

Hmmm . . .b/c I'm a :newbie: and I am nice what I WILL say is that it WAS last SEEN somewhere in El Paso, TX . .but I am NOT allowed to disclose WHERE in MY area to find it out of FEAR my treasures will be ALL GONE when I WANT them :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

But I'm sure if you GOOGLE store numbers hard enough THERE you shall find :clown:

P.S. - THAT LADY AT SURGE 800 NUMBER BE LYING TO EVERYBODY!! :angry2:

:spank: thats for you too...i really want some surge:sad:
It is an arm and a leg on ebay, but that didn't bother me. I made a pledge when starting my hair journey i wasnt going to let cost hold me back on my way to longer hair, but that because I use to spend tons on fake hair.. so i figured i would grow my own and spend less.. Anyway answer to your question Surge works great for me, but also after a while of using it I felt as if it wasnt working the same when I first started it, either that or ebay Surge isnt all that great. I love the Megatek and the OCT and i do feel as if it works better than the Surge

feel you on the hair journey...but i refuse to be outrageous amounts when i know i can get if for cheap somewhere:spinning:

Hey!

I had a friend purchase a bottle for me in NY. I'm going home again in September, if I stop by a store and see it I'll get you a bottle or two. I'll also ask around and see if anyone back home wants to get a bottle for me. I had a bottle, used it, but didn't notice any extra growth. I've been thinking about the Megatek though. Maybe we can find a horse grooming place in Marin to go pick some up. :yep:

I haven't found it at any of the bss that I ventured out to. That includes Oakland, Vallejo and SF. :ohwell:

I have some in my area. i have the new and improved one now. I don't see them in every BSS but in my area it's not really that hard to find.

Hey!

I had a friend purchase a bottle for me in NY. I'm going home again in September, if I stop by a store and see it I'll get you a bottle or two. I'll also ask around and see if anyone back home wants to get a bottle for me. I had a bottle, used it, but didn't notice any extra growth. I've been thinking about the Megatek though. Maybe we can find a horse grooming place in Marin to go pick some up. :yep:

I haven't found it at any of the bss that I ventured out to. That includes Oakland, Vallejo and SF. :ohwell:

Hey girlie!!!

I'd soooo appreciated you even more if you could do that for me!:yep:

Maybe I need to venture out...cause i'm not finding anything round these neck of da'woods!:perplexed

You know I looked on the site for local retailers for megatek and of course that part was still underconstruction so.....but yah...if they do i'd def come out there and we can experiment together!

I was also thinking of pickin up cowboy magic detangler and shine (www.cowboymagic.com) heard some things about it round here....they sell it at a place in Castro Valley....and now that i think of it i'll call them and see if they have megatek....

I could've sworn that someone said you could get it at Shopper's...but that's in my neck of the woods, not yours.

Im the one who has found it in Shoppers on more than 1 occasion... I have at least 6 or 7 unopned never used bottles.... was trying to hold on to them to use when I got micros.. but now that I dont think I will be doing that anytime soon, I think Im gonna list 3 of my bottles on ebay..... shoot gas is high!!

Is there one with an orange and black label? or some thing like that?

yep, thats it...Plus 14 in Orange, black & yellow label

Back