SURGE MOISTURE AIDE

rufus12

Hi Ladies',
I found a product at the BSS called SURGE MOISTURE AIDE extra strength leave-in moisturizing lotion it says that it contains no mineral oil but it does contain Muccopolysaccharides ( when i reseached this term it said that it was a form of sulfur). Has anyone used this product and what were the results? I am currently using an MN mix on my scalp, I was wondering if I should use this on the length of my hair as a moisturizer, any suggestions? LOL, rufus 12

no I have never used this product, but I have try surge plus 14.....maybe someone else can chime in....

I actually have some along with 2 bottles of surge plus 14 but I have yet to use it.
If and when I do use it, I will be sure to update.

the same as surge 14, helps with shedding, moisture, and growth most importantly. also no mineral oils to clog the pores and inhibit growth...girrrlll....many people grieved and still grieve when they stopped making surge 14... mucopolysaccharides are the business!

I loved that stuff as a leave in!

My hair was relaxed though. I wonder how it would be on my natural hair.

I thought it was discontinued! I may have to go look for some to experiment. :)

neith, i used it on natural and transitioning hair and it was wonderful to me, and my hair seems to be 3c/4a.

I am using this as an alternative to my sulfur mix with my sew in. I plan on keeping my sew in for 3 months, and I do not want the smell/ oiliness associated with my sulfur mix

I added a nozzle to my bottle for easy application between the tracks. I will report my progress in March :grin:

DSC02676.jpg

It made my hair flake so I stopped using it. I have been using Surge Power Wash shampoo off and on since it came out and I really like it as well as the Surge Ultra Max, it really helps my hair lay down after I blow dry it, but from time to time, it feels a little greasy. I tried the woojee cream and I dont know if it was the bottle of it that I got or not, but it felt really watery.

the same as surge 14, helps with shedding, moisture, and growth most importantly. also no mineral oils to clog the pores and inhibit growth...girrrlll....many people grieved and still grieve when they stopped making surge 14... mucopolysaccharides are the business!

I am using this as an alternative to my sulfur mix with my sew in. I plan on keeping my sew in for 3 months, and I do not want the smell/ oiliness associated with my sulfur mix

I added a nozzle to my bottle for easy application between the tracks. I will report my progress in March :grin:

DSC02676.jpg

It made my hair flake so I stopped using it. I have been using Surge Power Wash shampoo off and on since it came out and I really like it as well as the Surge Ultra Max, it really helps my hair lay down after I blow dry it, but from time to time, it feels a little greasy. I tried the woojee cream and I dont know if it was the bottle of it that I got or not, but it felt really watery.

Thanks to all of you for your reviews. I actually placed the bottle in my box of hair products to give to my sister and niece but I will be going down the basement to remove it and place it back in my mini beauty supply cabinet. I could at lease give it a try before giving it away.:rolleyes:

Thank you ladies' for your responses, I knew that something was really good about this product when the BSS salesguy was like, " I can't even get this stuff anymore, it sold like you would not believe when I had the SURGE 14". That's when I knew to get the last two bottles and ask questions later(smile). But, can I use it on my hair while I am doing the MN mix on my scalp?
LOL, rufus12

Back