Surge making it grow

Suri

Hey guys I just wanted to check in and tell you that after about a month, I am seeing the results of Surge and probably other things...but I think it's surge.

After barely getting my 9 months post relaxer hair into a low pony tail, I am able to pul my hair into a mid head pony. YAAAY :grin: :grin: :grin: !

I was thinking of tryin MTG, but I heard that it interferes with relaxers, not that I plan on getting one anytime soon, but if I did, what's the time frame.

YEAH for SURGE !!

Suri said:
Hey guys I just wanted to check in and tell you that after about a month, I am seeing the results of Surge and probably other things...but I think it's surge.

After barely getting my 9 months post relaxer hair into a low pony tail, I am able to pul my hair into a mid head pony. YAAAY :grin: :grin: :grin: !

I was thinking of tryin MTG, but I heard that it interferes with relaxers, not that I plan on getting one anytime soon, but if I did, what's the time frame.

YEAH for SURGE !!

Just stop using the MTG 2 weeks before relaxer treatment and use a clarifying shampoo, followed by a moisturizing shampoo to make sure you wash all the MTG out...
HTH

I've been using Surge for 2 weeks now with my braids. Haven't see any real results yet. I am being patient.

Thanks a lot Lazy Z!Andread be patient, I thought the same thing but realistically give it about a month

Yeah, Surge is great. I usually start seeing results in about 10 days. I haven't used MTG yet, but I plan to soon.

I dunno about mixing MTG and Surge. I'm sure someone has done this without ill effects.

congrats on the growth Suri... i use surge every day after i wash and i've gotten a lot of growth out of it so it's def a staple for me...

as far as mixing surge and mtg, i do it and i haven't had any ill effects... after i surge in the morning, i use a mixture of mtg and black castor oil as my all day moisturizer... so although it's a small concentration of mtg (maybe 1 part mtg to 2 parts black castor oil) it's all there together and i just get wonderfully moisturized hair... :D

Suri said:
Thanks a lot Lazy Z!Andread be patient, I thought the same thing but realistically give it about a month

lol i am sorry i realized I typed Lazy Z, Thank you Lady Z!

I have good results with Surge also I find that the old Surge works best for me so I am stock piling the old version.

LABETT said:
I have good results with Surge also I find that the old Surge works best for me so I am stock piling the old version.
does the new version say new? mine doesnt say anything about a new formula.

I was wondering the same thing, what's the difference with the old version.

Thanks. While the surge is helping my hair grow and grow thicker, I am wondering what I can do about the hairline. THOSE DAMN BRAIDS :mad: :mad: , never again. I am hoping that surge or MTG (next to order) will help it fill in a little.

Do I just have to wait for it grow in?

asphyxxia said:
does the new version say new? mine doesnt say anything about a new formula.
The new formula has a red star on the bottle thay states new improved formula and it is more moisturizing than the old surge.
The ingredients have changed the biggest difference I have noticed that the new surge takes longer to dry on your hair and leaves it softer.

You guys are so lucky. I live here in Cali and can't get Surge. Some people have heard of it, but cannot or will not order this product.

Back