Surge-Lotion Motion No. 9

Wolftrap

Has anyone used this as a hot oil treatment? It has great ingredients and I purchased it to try as a hot oil treatment. The only thing is that the directions say to use it AFTER you shampoo your hair. I thought you always use hot oil treatments BEFORE you shampoo your hair. I'm afraid if I use it after I shampoo then my hair will be a greasy mess. I could see someone with natural hair maybe doing it this way but with my relaxed hair I have no idea how I would get that oil out. Can someone please let me know if they have used this and how? Thanks

Somebody.....Anybody....C'mon guys. Someone has had to have tried this. Will all these Surge topics started and users on here, someone has to have done this.

I use it on a weekly basis as a pre-shampoo treatment. I think you have to go with what works best for you. When I do my hot oil treatment after shampooing, my hair just don't feel right to me.

I haven't used it as a hotoil treatment- I use a mixture of peanut & olive oil. (I'm going to get some safflower oil too.)

I havent used the product at all. But there are products that you can use as a hot oil treatment after you shampoo without dragging your hair at all nor making it greasy. i.e. Hot six oil by African Royale, whithout weighing nor greasy feel. Also St Ives moistuizing oil treatments those are very good.

Just bought this yesterday...

Soybean oil, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, Tcopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), Aloe Vera Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Cocunut Oil, Shea Butter, Clove Oil, Fragrance

The ingredients sound so great for this Motion No. 9 I can't wait to try it. I think I am going to use this hot oil treatment once a month. I feel like I am putting too many products in my hair alredy so I want to use this monthly

I massage some into my scalp and hair after using surge spray. I like the way it smells and feels on my new growth.

I just got me some the other day of LM#9 and I like it
It was light and smells really good, the price was good at $5.99 for 8oz size. it also has a lot of good oils in it

I Like this product as well. I put it on my scalp and massage it in and pull it through to my ends. I havent used it as a hot oil treatment but I do plan to use it as one this weekend.

Back