Surge is avail in the UK

shoelover1972

Hi
wave.gif

Just though I would start this post for everyone in the UK. You can purchase Surge in the following places:

Juliets, SE London - 020 7358 7732 (when I called them they told me that they do sell Surge so I went down there but was then told that they do not!!! I did not believe them so I looked around the store I saw it right there in front of my very own eyes

Nubian Jack, SW London - 020 8677 3370

The UK Surge distributors - Labchem 020 8453 1450 - should be able to advise you where you can get it outside of London. They are not very helpful as they only sell wholesale (hmmmm maybe I should buy 100 bottles and sell them to you guys!!!!!!!!)

If you have any problems let me know and I will send a bottle to you.

Good Luck

Sam

Hi Londonchick
When you walk into Juliets it is on the aisle on the right hand side directly opposite the counter with all the weaves / hair. Hopefully they have not moved it.

I hope this helps - good luck
Sam

Hey pradalover, thanks for the heads up once again. I went to Juliets on Saturday and the DO sell it, so if anyone goes there and is told otherwise don't believe them. they also sell the woojie cream and the oil as well. It's £3.59 for the bottle of Surge and £3.59 for the woojie cream also.

Opposite the make-up counter top right hand side of the shelf is where it's at. I only bought 3 bottles, (even though I was tempted to take more) but thought I better leave some on the shelf for my UK LHCF sisters
smile.gif

Hello ladies

I'm a North Londoner and desparate to try Surge because of all the rave reviews. Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks Surge around North or East London. I tried Pak - they never even heard of it! I also rang the wholesaler who was next to useless and Nubian Jack said they did not stock it.

Please please help!

Thank you.

Shasha

Hi girls in the UK / Europe
wave.gif

You're welcome London's Diva & Chick!!!

ShashaUK - these stores are so stupid - do they not know what products they sell?
Nubian Jack do sell Surge 14 - I have seen it with my own eyes. It is £3.79. I also called them a few weeks ago to find out if they sell it and they said they did not. However, I went in there around 10 Dec and it was there.
I think there is another thread about Surge in the UK and another member metioned that Paks do in fact sell it?

IMO I think sometimes it is a language problem. When I went to Juilets one of the guys in there could barely speak English so he did not have a clue what I was saying.

If you have any probs I will be happy to post you a bottle as I will be send Ngaa one too.

Sam

I bought my Surge from Pak Finsbury Park about a month ago. They have lots of Surge products, and they have actually been there for a while. You might want to check it out.

Thanks for the info. I'll check out Juliets over the weekend.

I'll have to read over some past posts on how everyone is using it.

KissKiss said:
anyone know where Juliets in Birmingham stocks surge?

Or anywhere in Manchester?

I seen it in the hair shop called Amy's under the pallasades ramp next to hat man. However they closed down...you could ask juliets to order it...but then again when do they ever have anything in stock? :ohwell:

Back