Surge in Your City....

Tebby1017

If possble, can everyone post where you have found Surge in your city? The search feature isn't working, plus, I thought that having it all in one thread might help.

Also, if you live in Chicago, can you PM me the address and phone number for a Surge distributor?

Tebby

I got mine from Coco Beauty Supply in Jax, FL. I got their name and number from the Surge manufacturer. Someone posted the number; I called and asked for the locations in my area and the guy gave me 3 names; he had 30 in the area. That's what I advise everyone to do. Call the 888 number that someone posted on another thread. The guy told me that if I had trouble finding it at those places to give him a call back. But this place had plenty of it there.

I've seen Surge at House of Beauty at Cheltenham Mall in Cheltenham, PA which is right outside of Philadelphia. It's located at 2385 West Cheltenham Avenue(Washington Lane and Cheltenham Avenue).

The number to call is 888-816-8144. They'll tell where to find it in Chi-Town.

Hey Caress, I'm a former Philly Girl. I still love coming to the city.

I found Surge at:

Ace Beauty Supply
Rte 541
Burlington Center Mall (Second Level)
Burlington, NJ 08016
orders.gif

[ QUOTE ]
caress said:
I've seen Surge at House of Beauty at Cheltenham Mall in Cheltenham, PA which is right outside of Philadelphia. It's located at 2385 West Cheltenham Avenue(Washington Lane and Cheltenham Avenue).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup I just got my Surge at the House of Beauty, the one on 12th and Chestnut

Everytime I turn around I see this stuff! National Liquidators, Hackensack,NJ, BSS stores in Paterson, NJ and Fairlawn, NJ

I purchased my Surge at:

The Beauty Stop
Haircare, Beauty Supplies, Affordable Gifts
13322 Hwy. 90
Boutte, LA 70049
(985)785-2974.

I live in CT. I got my surge from National Wholesale Liquidators. They had the surge spray, whoogee cream and oil. I checked the store locator, they have stores in NY, NJ, PA, MD, CT and DC.

HOUSTON, TX

Modern City off of Griggs road in 3rd ward by U of H and the Walgreens off of Griggs road behind Kings Mart. Don't go to any other Walgreens. They don't carry it.Trust me I looked all over Houston!!

[ QUOTE ]
lthomas1 said:
Hey Caress, I'm a former Philly Girl. I still love coming to the city.

[/ QUOTE ]

wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BJ007 said:
Yup I just got my Surge at the House of Beauty, the one on 12th and Chestnut

[/ QUOTE ]

I always forget about the other House of Beauty. I don't think I've ever been to that one.

I found surge at Town Fashion - Manning SC
Dolly Jolly-Sumter SC on Broad Street.
King's -Sumter SC- Main Street Downtown Sumter.
Evergreen-Sumter SC- Main Street Downtown Sumter.
Kings is going to order a case for me I am stocking up.

bumping...I would like to find a place to buy Surge in St. Louis, MO. I did have bad luck with a Beauty Supply here called Parker's Beauty Supply on Halls Ferry and Parker Rd. I was trying to talk to the owner to see if he carried it and first he thought I was crazy because he had never heard of it. Then he said, well it must be a salon product. When I told him it wasn't, he kept going about how he couldn't get salon products. We went back and forth about it not being a salon product like Nexxus or Paul Mitchell and he continued to talk over me until finally I just said, "Thanks anyway" and walked out of the store. Parker Beauty Supply will never get my business again, because he was totally unwilling to listen to the customer. Terrible, terrible customer service.
mad.gif

On the other hand, I drove over to Prime Beauty Supply on West Florissant & Chambers and although, they didn't carry it, the owner said he would look into it and see if he could order some for me. He told me to check back in two weeks. Now that's what I'm talking about....GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
smile.gif

Found in Baton Rouge, LA

Dream Hair & Beauty Supply
2272 North Foster Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
225-358-0095

I just got back from Milwaukee, WI and I found Surge at 2 different Walgreens: One on 52nd and Captial, and the other on 76th and Captial. Now, I'm not going to lie, I got all 4 bottles of the Surge each had because I can't find Surge where I live in Missouri, so I just wanted to stock up. But, both are suppose to be getting in supplies this week, but I don't know when. They both had the Woojee and Motion 19 oil. So, if you want those you can find them in both places.

I in Kansas City Kansas and i've found my surge in a store called Bunny's I guess bunny's and sallys is the same thing but they have alot of surge just sitting on the shelf nobody is really raving it down here.

Back