Surge in Louisiana?

skegeesmb

Hey ladies,

I went out on a Surge quest in St. Charles, and St. John parish. I couldn't find it, but I stopped at a beauty supply store in Boutte and I went to inquire about it. The lady said they didn't have it, but I noticed she had a computer and she said she had internet access.

Well I showed her what Surge looked like and she said she's going to Texas soon and would see if her supplier had some. She told me to give her a call next week. Okay Louisiana ladies, I'm going to give you the number so you can call her so she doesn't forget, and she won't think I'm crazy calling her all the time to ask for Surge.

The shop is:
The Beauty Stop
Haircare, Beauty Supplies, Affordable Gifts
13322 Hwy. 90
Boutte, LA 70049
(985)785-2974.

C'mon Louisiana people let's get us some Surge!
laugh.gif

i'm coming down on friday to spend time with my family, i'll call her and drive her crazy--i have a whiny voice too.....you should have a full shelf by next friday
wink.gif
--jainygirl

I think that I must have gone to every Walgreens in the New Orleans area....with no luck.

I ended up just buying it online from walgreens.com.

It's good stuff too!!!

[ QUOTE ]
anky said:
Have u guys tried walgreens? I'm not interested in Surge but im sure that they sell it there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I've tried every Walgreens I saw. They've never even heard of it. So I'm just going to wait until next week to call Cassandra. I'd rather drive 15 minutes to get it rather than wait 3-5 days.

I tried a few Walgreens here in Baton Rouge and no luck. I'll try a few of the local beauty supply stores, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I'll probably end up buying online too.

Would you make the drive to Boutte if they had it? I work with guys that come to LaPlace to work that live in Baton Rouge.

I'm hoping that she can order some.

Back