Surge in Los Angeles...WHERE?

swayback23

Sorry to bring this up again
ohwell.gif
, but my friend wants to buy and can't find it. Where do they sell it in Los Angeles? Thanks.

I don't know but I am looking for it in San Diego. I emailed the Surge company and they told me to look at Walgreens stores in the area. The guy (Don) also said I may have to just buy it online.

I was looking for Surge as well in California and couldn't find it in my area. I called the number that listed on the website and I spoke to a representative who gave me a list of local beauty supply stores that carry Surge since my Walgreens didn't. The service rep listed cities near me and Los Angeles was one of them that had beauty supply stores that carry Surge. Just call the 800 number...it's 1.888.816.8144. HTH.

Two places that I know of: BSS on 109th and Crenshaw (in the shopping center with Papa John's Pizza) and Vermont and King (in the shopping center with Carl's Jr.) HTH
wave.gif

There's a BSS in a small shopping center off of crenshaw & adams, across the street from the mcdonalds. They have it there too.

Back