Surge in Los Angeles Area

MuseofTroy

Ladies,

Where can I find Surge in the Los Angeles Area? Everywhere I look its whole sale. Can someone help a sista out! Thanks!
grin.gif

I just received information of a location that just got the SURGE in for the first time. They didn't even realize they carried it when I called, but they went "in the back", and they said they just received it. But I don't know where the area is... it sounds like it MIGHT be a "not so good" area, but I have never been over there so I am not sure.

The location is C&J Beauty Supply at 1029 W. MLK Blvd. and the telephone number is 323-737-8433.

Hope this helps.
smile.gif

Uh I actually called those folks a few minutes ago and they are acting liek they don't understand me LOL. I'm so irritated. I WANT SOME SURGE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww
mad.gif

Actually they do have it, so I'm going to pick it up. YEah ther area isn't so nice but I got to USC so I'm use to it. Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MuseofTroy said:
Actually they do have it, so I'm going to pick it up. YEah ther area isn't so nice but I got to USC so I'm use to it. Thanks everyone!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I heard that the MLK area was not great... which is why I did not drive alllllllll the way over there. Glad I could help.
smile.gif

I got my bottle at the BSS in Inglewood on Market & Manchester. But my favorite BSS over near the La Dera Center on La Tijera is getting some in. I took the owner a printout from Walgreens.com and asked him to order it and he is! I'll post when he gets it in stock. Should be soon.

I went to the Walgreens on the corner of Vermont and 6th Street. I had the manager order me two bottles. I only took one, you can go ahead and take the other one if you want. Just tell him to order like two more when you get there. HTH!

Back