Surge got me 3 1/2 inches on my last retouch!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Stylepink
  • Start date Start date
S

Stylepink

I am so amazed! I went for my retouch and I knew I had some new growth but I didn't know I had THAT much! I gained 3 and a half inches in length in 12 weeks. My hair is now about 3 inches from my brastrap and i could not be happier! My hair has never been this long in my entire life! For all of you 4B relaxed out there, hang in there. I remember getting so down and thinking my hair would never grow or get healthy, that I would never find a stylist who would listen to me, that I would never find products that would work for my hair and if I would've given up, I would've never gotten to this point. I know this sounds corny, but when I left the salon and got in the car, I cried tears of happiness. I can't believe I've gotten this far in a year and a half! So for you out there who are discouranged or want to give up, don't do it! If I can do it, any one can!

I'm happy for you girl, i remeber the when i took my braids out some months ago and realized the back of my hair had gained about two inches in a month and a half, i nearly fainted because i wasn't expecting it at all. Keep growing that hair.
smile.gif

Thanks ladies! All of the encourangement and advise I recieved on this board helped too. You all are wonderful!

it not corny, I know Am going to cry when I make my goal, and to have 3 inchs in 12 weeks, would make me cry tears of joy, I have not use surge but am having alot of good things about it, Congrands on ur GROWTH
dance7.gif
thats really great, I want that kind of growth, It would really help me to get closer to my goal

StylePink,

Did u use all of the Surge products or just some? If u used the Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14, how often did u use it??? Glad to hear about your success with hair growth!
smile.gif

Thanks for sharing your story. I just started using surge 14, so it's good to hear positive feedback about it. Happy growing.

Re: Surge got me 3 1/2 inches on my last retouch!

clap.gif
Wooo hooo! That's impressive progress.
What, if anything, are you using to moisturize after spritzing?

congrats to you. I started using surge maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. I am noticing growth but I think with surge it is really hard to tell how much you have because it softens your new growth so much. But I see progress I hope when I touch up next week I will see some big results.

Congrats I'm really happy for you, it's really good to hear about progress especially progress that amazing. I've been using surge and I'm getting braids this weekend hopefully I'll have something to talk about, I'm only 3 inches from bra strap so wish me luck!

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
StylePink,

Did u use all of the Surge products or just some? If u used the Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14, how often did u use it??? Glad to hear about your success with hair growth!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I mainly used the revitalizer plus 14, but for the last few weeks, I was also using the Lotion Motion #9 and i loved it! It smells good and my ends loved it. I also used a little A and D oinment to seal in moisture.

Back