SURGE! Finally!

good2uuuu

I just had to share! I'm so excited! I FINALLY got my hot little hands on some SURGE! I was desperate to try it, but I was not about to pay Walgreens.com more for shipping than what the product cost. So, how did I finally find it? Well, I had to go to the Sally over in the hood for a couple thangs, cuz the one near me is cutting way back on stuff for us, so anyway, there is a Walgreens a couple doors down from Sally and I wanted to see if I could get some QP Mango Butter and some Hollywood Beauty hair stuff, cuz Walgreens usually has it. Well, as I was looking for the butter,which they were out of, low and behold what did I see but the Surge lookin' at me! See, I have looked in just about every Walgreens in the area, including this one, but to no avail. I really hope to join the ranks of you who love this product and have great results with it.

Here's to thicker edges! (mine have thinned with age) /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

I am happy for you girl, but I still do not know what the heck is this "Surge" I hear everyone ripping and raving about on this website. From your post I take it that it revitalizes breakage around the temple area? I don't know. Please someone let me know what it is and how my hair can benifit from it.

[ QUOTE ]
good2uuuu said:Here's to thicker edges! (mine have thinned with age) /images/graemlins/cheers.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

CHEERS!! I really love Surge and the growth I get from it with braids! Keep us updated on your results.

[ QUOTE ]
aquarian1252004 said:
I am happy for you girl, but I still do not know what the heck is this "Surge" I hear everyone ripping and raving about on this website. From your post I take it that it revitalizes breakage around the temple area? I don't know. Please someone let me know what it is and how my hair can benifit from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check out the top bar of the page where it says Surge. Click there and you can go to the site. HTH. And I do hope to have fab results! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back