Surge causing face irritation!

FeelinIt

So this morning I noticed that I had some red distinct marks on the sides of my face and hairline. I attributed them to the Surge because when I spray my hairline, this is where the Surge runs down. They look similar to chemical burns from a relaxer and they hurt like them too. What could be causing this? My scalp feels fine and my skin has a history of being "too sensative". I had to stop using my face toner because my face was breaking out really badly. Plus I have really dry skin and the most expensive lotions don't work. As I said before, my scalp feels fine, no pain or irritation there but I have what looks like "chemical burns" on the side of my face. Has anyone else experienced this?

theirs another girl on here who had a pic that showed surged peeling the back of her ear skin off.

maybe you should try cover your skin and getting it directly on your head.

WHAT! Peeling her ear skin off?! You've got to be kiddin me. Has anyone had any hair loss because that was one of my main concerns? It's not worth it if that is going to occur.

u ever had dry skin and it looked flakey and red ?
it was like that....
I don't know about hair loss..........

Definitely sounds like your skin doesnt like it. Don't risk your face to grow some hair faster.

I love Surge, have no problems with it...but if I did, I wouldn't even have to ask "should I stop using it"...Dont fool with it. Try dilluted rosemary oil (that can cause skin irritation too, so be careful if you do it).

Do you relax your hair too?

I can tell immediately when it hits my skin (not scalp) b/c it burns. I always wash my face after I use it.

[ QUOTE ]
divine said:
awwwwww, that it

[/ QUOTE ]

I know! Plus I can't have wet roots twice a day! I use it only on wash days. It does work though...
ohwell.gif
Just look @ Pookey.
smile.gif

Pookelou - No I don't relax, my hair is natural. No chemicals, colors, texturizers or anything like that. Just your basic shampoo and conditioner and moisterizing

I do two strand twists all over and then spray directly on my scalp. I spray around the hairline as well and that's where the surge gets on my face like any liquid solution would. I've been using it only for about three days and I just noticed this today.

Actually I stopped cond washing everyday because I still had not gotten my dry hair issue under control yet and I just didn't have the time. I con. wash every other day but as of today I have decided to shampoo twice a week because of my scalp issue and do a light spray over my hair. I do twist them every night though so that I can get to my scalp to spray.

Wait divine mami is that you? From BV?
*thread corruption*
The thread you made about the spiders; did you kill that spider in your mailbox yet? OMG that thread was hilarious! While I was at work, I got an email from one of my co-workers with a picture of a camel spider from Iraq. One of the soldiers got bitten by one and if you were scared of the one you posted about, OMG you won't even be able to look at the picture of this one......I couldn't help but think immediatly of you.

You wanna see it?

so you don't have to wash your hair everday, cuz I only wash once or twice a week.
yes this is divine_mami from bv...
repping that bvcc.........

My dad went out their and killed it..
then burned the sac....
I saw the camel spider pic and read about them....
I didn't know they bite u and u don't feel it.
wake up with a piece your arm or leg missing.....
and
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I never want to see that again......

but who are u on bv ?

I'm Next_watershow_in_15_minutes

Yeah I know it was funny at the time but it sucks typing all of that in now.

I know I need to stick to one name but I'm so scatterbrained and I get bored so easily I don't know if I can stick to one screen name.

I need to change my name again. This will be the third time already!

Next_watershow_in_15_minutes

hmmmmm, you must be a lurker and come out when you find something worth saying......
I did that for 6 months, before I cam out and showed the world the great divine

Back