Surge and Extensions/Braids

[ QUOTE ]
Hadiyah said:
Diva I seen your album! You look so pretty pregnant, and that shirt is hot
bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Why thanks, Hadiyah!
kiss.gif
Funny enough, I had that top from my pre-pregnancy days... funny thing though is that when I went clubbing in the early 90s, I wore it as a dress...
scratchchin.gif
I'm quite sure it had to have shrunk in the wash...
nono.gif

I've been using Surge 2X' a day, for 8 days so far....my 2 week boxbraids now look like 2 month boxbraids...it's pitiful!!! There's a lil growth going on...

And I haven't experienced any irritation yet...I oil my scalp every other day after I spray the Surge...
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
bellydancer said:
i used surge with cornrows and rinsed every day or every other day. The braids had to be removed sooner though because they were frizzy. but i did get a little more than a half an inch in 2 weeks. (i kept them in while they were frizzy!)

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the problem that I'm having now, I've had my braids for 2 weeks now and I've been surging my scalp daily but now I already have almost half an inch of new growth and I gotta do some of my braids over. I'm not going to spray it on my scalp everyday, but I will use it on my hairline daily. Also I wash my braids once a week using clarifying shampoo diluted in a large tumbler (my bootleg growafrohairlong method) does anyone thing that may be too much, clarifying weekly? I just want to be sure that no residue builds up in my braids, and i use a large glass and not that much clarifying shampoo so its really diluted. TIA

Bump....how is everyone doing?

My damn boxbraids look so old....and tomorrow will make 3 weeks...Surge is really working for me! I'll try to measure my hair, but it's like 1/4 of an inch already...I'll add some more pics to my fotki page today...it's under Surge!
grin.gif

Back