Surge 14..Expiration date

SunySydeofLyfe

Ladies, not to start a stampede, but I was in a BSS in Charlotte and bought 4 dusty bottles of Surge 14. I know it was a must have in the past but I wonder what the shelf life is and if I should still use the bottles. TIA

Last edited:
Dang! I forgot about Surge 14! That was one of the first bandwagons I joined on here when I joined back in '05. Haha! I hope someone on here can help you figure out the expiration.

I don't know about the expiration dates. I have several bottles of Surge 14 and I've been using them for a while. I haven't had any adverse reactions to the product.

I don't know about the expiration dates. I have several bottles of Surge 14 and I've been using them for a while. I haven't had any adverse reactions to the product.

Platinum how are you using it? I worry about protein overload, I was thinking of mixing it with sulfur...and continuing with my daily cowashes...I want to maximize my growth but dont want any setbacks in the quest. Help!!!! :perplexed

I use it at night before going to bed. I spray it on my hair and scalp, followed by African Royale BRX braid spray (I like this better than curl moisturizer. It's not as sticky), braid my hair, then baggy.:yep: I don't think you should have a problem with protein overload as long as you use a moisturizer with it.

If my memory is correct, I used Surge 14 while I was in micro braids. I was relaxed at the time. I can't remember the results I got from it though...

Back