Supergirl, You have Super hair!

Hey HHH's!

Thanks for noticing. Ima get you Dontspeakdefeat
orders.gif
Nah, just kidding.

Anakalia,

I wear my hair down maybe once every 2 or 3 months. That's it. Protective styles are not only beneficial, but convenient girl!!!!

KeKe,

You can find my basic regimen on the July "feature of the month" page. However--since I'm a PJ, my main moisturizing conditioners are Kenra & Humectress. My in-between conditioners are Miss Key Diez Y Uno and Motions Moisture Silk. My proteins are Keraphix & Joico K-Pak...only used before and after a relaxer and in case of emergencies. I relax every 10-12 weeks. I clarify every 4 weeks give or take a week. Oh, and my main shampoos are Kenra Moisturizing, Elucence Moisture Benefits, and Design Essentials Moisture Retention. I hope I answered your question.
up.gif

Supergirl,

Ditto what everyone else said! What protectives styles do you wear? Also, how often do you trim your hair. I think I read that you do it yourself...what is your technique?

Supergirl, your hair looks great! I think after seeing your and adrienne's albums, I'm inspired to grow my hair and not be content with my current length. Keep up the good work!
grin.gif
Nice hair for a nice person!

[ QUOTE ]
I wear my hair down maybe once every 2 or 3 months. That's it. Protective styles are not only beneficial, but convenient girl!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. I try to keep my hair up during the week, but usually find an excuse to wear it out on weekends. I'm with Hairlove, I would love to see some of your updos. Keep up the great work!

Supergirl, I can't get enough of looking at your hair. It's gorgeous!!! More pics, please. More!!!!
notworthy.gif

shocked.gif
As usual, you and your hair are beautifully representing for the Lone Star State. WHOOP! (couldn't resist!)
laugh.gif

Just beautiful.

A.

Hey
wink.gif
--Y'all are so nice
smile.gif
Thanks. Miss J, that was really sweet!

Hairlove, I wear the bun of course. (with and without a scrunchie--I consider that to be 2 different protective styles, 'cause it comes out looking totally different). Also, look in Serena's picture album. The style she has with the clip is so cute. I've been wearing that one since she posted that pic. I do it with a clip and sometimes I do that style with one of those barrettes that you put the stick through. Found a pic of what I'm talking about just in case I'm not making since:

686756.jpg

Back