Supergirl, I need you!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
..........and anyone else who can answer this. I came across Design Essentials Stimulations conditioner because it was on my list of things to try once before. Supergirl, are you still using this? And if so, could you share a review on it please? Thanks in advance!!

I have the poo and the conditioner. LOVE the poo it is my all time favorite. rarely ever use the con, there are so many better cons than DE. namely the domi cons

Hey There,

I'm not still using it, but it's a fairly decent product. I would use it again in the future. It detangles well and the ingredients are pretty good. I do remember that it contains a cone or mineral oil. It provides average moisture. It's not a bad product. Give it a try. :up:

Hi my stylist used to use the stimulations on my hair back in 02 and 03 and my hair was in very good condition, but after I moved away I was not able to find it anywhere and I just lost touch with it. For me it worked very well on my hair and it's an excellent scalp stimulator. I would give it a try, however it does have mineral oil.

Thanks for the responses ladies. I think I'll go ahead and pass on it this time around. I found it on Amazon for about 32 bucks for the tub. I'll try Humecto or MMP first.

Back