Super Bowl Gospel Concert

Coffee

was just awesome!! Mr. Brown of Tyler Perry's "Meet the Brown's" was co-host with Donnie McClurkin. Mr. Brown as usual was dressed in his finest
tongue.gif
. Donnie McClurkin really put on a show, also The NFL Gospel Choir, CeCe Winans and last but not least, my girl, Pattie LaBelle. I was a bit disappointed in Pattie's performance
crying.gif
. Several NFL players gave testimonies, and sang. All in all it was a really good show!!! Oh Thelma Mann aka Mrs. Brown was there and she really "sang"
biggrin.gif
. Oh I forgot to mention Marvin Winans was there too!!

Last edited:
was just awesome!! Mr. Brown of Tyler Perry's "Meet the Brown's" was co-host with Donnie McClurkin. Mr. Brown as usual was dressed in his finest
tongue.gif
. Donnie McClurkin really put on a show, also The NFL Gospel Choir, CeCe Winans and last but not least, my girl, Pattie LaBelle. I was a bit disappointed in Pattie's performance
crying.gif
. Several NFL players gave testimonies, and sang. All in all it was a really good show!!! Oh Thelma Mann aka Mrs. Brown was there and she really "sang"
biggrin.gif
. Oh I forgot to mention Marvin Winans was there too!!

Sounds like it was awesome!

I can't wait until Brown's new movie comes out in March....I saw the previews and it is going to be so good. :yep:

Awww, I'm glad you had a good time. My mom was at that concert also and she enjoyed the testimonies of the NFL players the most :yep: She said their choir did not sound good, but it was nice to see that athletes are strong men of God as well. Now, why my momma was at the superbowl and I wasn't....well, I guess one day I will be able to ball out like her and the OP:drunk::grin:

Back