Supa Dupa Deep Conditiona!!! lol.

freshlikemoi

Hey ladies...I am currently 16 weeks post and I'm doing it with a sewn-in for the winter. I am about to take my sewn-in out after about 7 weeks, and now I need a deep conditioner that is gonna tell my strands "its all right baby, I haven't neglected you"! I'm talking bout leaves hair so darn soft I'd never want a relaxer again. I need a SUPA DUPA DEEP CONDITIONA! What's yours?

:grin::grin: Supa dupa huh? Well, for me, my supa dupa DC is the ORS replenishing pak or my beloved Pantene BD masque. Both always leave my hair super soft and very hydrated. I cannot be w/out those 2 conditioners. That may be why I stock up on them every chance I get:grin:

:grin::grin: Supa dupa huh? Well, for me, my supa dupa DC is the ORS replenishing pak or my beloved Pantene BD masque. Both always leave my hair super soft and very hydrated. I cannot be w/out those 2 conditioners. That may be why I stock up on them every chance I get:grin:

:yep: Those are two I was going to list. Love them both!! I also like Silk Elements Mayo and Silk2 Moistec.

ORS replenishing pak is definitely a winner. I love to wrap my head in a hot steamy towel, cover it with a plastic cap, and then sit under a bonnet dryer for 10-15 minutes. Tangles melt like butter. It comes out so smooth and soft.

Motions CPR is what I started it all with and after trying other conditioners, I am right back to it.

My two favorites! ORS was my first love, but Pantene BD gives me a little variety in my life....its my side action :lachen:

You're going to have to use a really strong one when you take out those braids.
I would recommend mixing Mizani's Kerafuse and Hydrafuse.

If you don't want to use that, then i recommend Bumble & Bumble Deeep conditioner, add a little honey, coconut oil and wheat germ.

ORS replenishing pak is definitely a winner. I love to wrap my head in a hot steamy towel, cover it with a plastic cap, and then sit under a bonnet dryer for 10-15 minutes. Tangles melt like butter. It comes out so smooth and soft.

i keep forgetting to use my ors!! i never used it and i hear so much about it!
elucence mb makes my hair oh so soft!!! i use it as a leave in:yep:

My Supa Dupa Deep Winna is: Rivas Silicon Mix!!! :yep::yep: Following at a close second is: Affirm 5 En 1 Reconstructor. And, if for any reason, those two conditioners cannot fulfill their duties, AtOne With Nature Botanical Reconstructor w/Moisture Recovery will bring it on home in Third. :up:

I gotta go with Silicon Mix. Your hair will be shiny, strong, soft and best of all, you will be able to comb through the new growth.

And let the Church say Amen! Both of these are off the hook!

The other suggestions...the silk elements cholesterol, Motions CPR They are all great too. The motions cpr is a medium protein conditioner and the silk elements cholesterol is a good balance of both.

Now carefully, re-reading each post..its a toss up between ORS and motions! I'm going to look into both and pick the one that best suits my tresses. Thanx my hair fairies. :fairy:

The ones I love:

Elucence MBC
ORS Replenishing Pak
CON Nourishing Conditioner
NTM Silk Touch Conditioner

I've also heard great things about Motions as well.

I just got this last week...I cant wait to try it out!!!

Back