SUNSILK SUMMER-yellow orange bottles

lisana

I went to Target yesterday to use my dollar coupon for Sunsilk. At the bottom of the aisle, there were clearance bottles for a Sunsilk that I had never seen before (yet it was on clearance). It's Sunsilk Summer and they come in yellow-orange bottles. There is the conditioner and the summer spritz. They are wonderful! :yep::yep::yep: I am going to use the spritz as a leave in because hydrates and protects. The conditioner is great, it has almost identically the same ingredients as the the Sunsilk Hydra-hot pink. I have two bottles of the spritz for $1.48 each and three bottles of the conditioner for $0.74 each!!! I'm going to another Target this weekend to get some more while I still can! And the smell is great, this color has the best smell out of ALL of them :)

I went to Target yesterday to use my dollar coupon for Sunsilk. At the bottom of the aisle, there were clearance bottles for a Sunsilk that I had never seen before (yet it was on clearance). It's Sunsilk Summer and they come in yellow-orange bottles. There is the conditioner and the summer spritz. They are wonderful! :yep::yep::yep: I am going to use the spritz as a leave in because hydrates and protects. The conditioner is great, it has almost identically the same ingredients as the the Sunsilk Hydra-hot pink. I have two bottles of the spritz for $1.48 each and three bottles of the conditioner for $0.74 each!!! I'm going to another Target this weekend to get some more while I still can! And the smell is great, this color has the best smell out of ALL of them :)

Thanks. I will head to target this weekend. I love me some Sunsilk!

Back