Sunsilk-Seda-Sedal is here...without Keraforce!

ibm girl

I love, love, love the Keraforce line of the Seda products. I was thrilled to see Sunsilk in the US since it is in every country in the world, as Sunsilk (Europe, Middle East) , Seda (Brazil) and Sedal (Latin America). But, the Keraforce line that is made for curly, chemically treated hair is missing. Why? Parent company Unilever has a relaxer in South Africa and products for women of color in other areas...are they missing the fact that women in the US come in all shapes, sizes, colors and hair textures?

I bought the sample sizes of the Satin Straight (purple) and Hydra TLC (pink) lines to try, but I wish I didn't have to order Keraforce online or harass my friends and family into buying it when they go abroad. I've already written to Unilever through the Sunsilk website. If any of you are so inclined, PLEASE do the same! I'd love to see Keraforce available at any drug store and I'd also love to see the cute little brown face on the bottle. Don't these people want to compete with Pantene's Relaxed and Natural line? We do spend a dollar or two on hair products...as all the PJ's on this board know. (and yes, that is the root of this post...you will all be enablers in my PJism.)

TIA!
http://www.gethairapy.com/TeaserSubmit/contactus.asp

I LOVE Keraforce. It's probably the best product out of that line, and one of my absolute favorites.

I'm off to write to Sunsilk....

ibm girl, did you ever try any of the anti-frizz products?

I just came from CVS & picked up the Hydra TLC but they had anther product on the shelf called Cuida Y Repara that I almost picked up but, it was all in Spanish so I have know ideal what it is for, and it is not listed on the US Sunsilk website, but the Spain one. Did any one else see that?

Keraforce, lissage and anti-sponge are really good. these are the brands that my old dominican stylist used. :( aww I am sad that they are not promoting Keraforce.

And no ladies, they all do not work the same... Keraforce seemed very different.

so are you saying that Sunsilk is Sedal? If so I'll be super happy and ready to try a few of the lines. I knew it was a reason I kept eyeing that product.

BeautifulWideEyes said:
so are you saying that Sunsilk is Sedal? If so I'll be super happy and ready to try a few of the lines. I knew it was a reason I kept eyeing that product.

Sunsilk and Sedal are both made by the same company Unilever

Back