sunsilk raves!!!

beana

this is kind of long...I posted this under another thread a few days ago, and wanted to repost it with my second rave!!!

I had a very pleasant wash experience today and the sunsilk products helped everything go smoothly. I use to de frizz as a leave in prior to rollersetting and itgave my hair a healthy weight, my hair looked so lush. As far as detangling, both salerm and lacio have it beat, but it does decent job and i didn't find myself tugging at my hair. That's a BIG positive coming from someone who is 12 weeks post and due for a touch up. I didn't get a blinding shine instead i got a healthy sheen which was fine by me. Also it gave my curls a slight hold leaving my hair bouncy, swinging and full. Overall i definitely feel the de-frizz creme has a place in my long term regimen. i give it an 8.5 of 10 because i'm impressed by anything that works this late in the game.

Yesterday I wash and conditioned my sister's natural 3c/4a hair. She washed her own hair 5days ago and didn't comb it out in the middle :eek: ... I tried to comb her hair when it was dry, but that wasnt working. so i prepoo'ed her with Sunsilk De Frizz conditioner for 10 mins, washed with trusty ole elucence and sectioned her hair so i could comb the conditoner through. I used ORS pak first and the results were okay, she was loosing too much hair and it made her hair feel weird (slippery without detangling it :confused: ). So i used the sunsilk de-frizz conditioner and it was smooth sailing from there. That stuff works!!!! Well at least on her hair. I plan on trying it myself soon... but i cannot tell you how easy it made her comb out. Her hair normally blow dries straight (she has 3c/4a texture but its very soft and she get wash n sets from the dominicans that make her hair look like a fresh relaxer). this was a great at home experience for her, so i'm buying her 2 more bottles because their on sale at CVS for $2.99 and they have a manufacturers coupon for an extra $1 off this week.

I liked the sunsilk products that I used. I used the Hydra tlc shampoo and conditioner and I also tried the anti-poof conditioner and leave-in. My hair was butter soft and super moisturized. I'm not having problems detangling it anymore.
What I noticed is that when I used the anti-poof conditioner alone, the waves in my hair were more defined. This would be great for a wash n' go.

Back