RAVE: Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness

I discovered None of Your Frizzness in the summer and its GREAT for co-washes..it has cones in it but oh well :drunk:

Ok ladies, you have to STOP IT!!

I have enough conditioners to last me for a good 4 months, yes you read that right.:blush:

Off to try this one too, I guess. :sekret:

Sorry to bring this back up for you PJs out there, but I just tried this for the first time, and I look MARVELOUS! lol It worked so well, that I didn't have to use anything else.

I just saw this at bj 40 oz for $5:look:

yalll just made me buy a big bottle of LTR con and two leave ins! with all your ravin it seems my pjisim will be worse now that im in LHCF:lachen:

i WORK AT BJS... AND MY CLUB DOESN'T HAVE ANY!
now i have to save up my lil rainy day quarturs and dymes for some more condish... glamazon... this is allllllll ur fault! :yep:

Ive been using the leave in for a while now, lol I was just about to make a thread about this, but since its already been done :) Im in love, smells amazing and makes my hair super soft, even the new growth. I use it for daily moisture.

I'm glad someone posted a thread about this. I bought the None Of Your Frizziness Leave-in creme and I love it. No frizz and my hair is soft! Couldn't find it at any of the stores around here though so I had to order it from Amazon.com. Smells great too!

i totally forgot about None of Your Frizziness. i used that to cowash all the time the first time i was natural. i had no idea there was a leave-in. i may have to try it even though i feel ready to try somethin other that HE. ♥

Back