Sunsilk leave ins discontinued????

metalkitty

Hi ladies! I noticed that at a couple stores I've been to recently the Sunsilk leave in cremes are no where to be seen, but a couple months ago I was seeing quite a few at Big Lots. I figured it was just the packaging changing but I dunno now. There used to be a deep conditioner in the Hydra TLC line which was pretty short lived so now I'd be pretty :wallbash: if my precious leave ins were history....

I think you are on to something. I went to a Target and a Walmart yeterday and the only Sunsilk leave ins I saw was the pink line (I think TLC).

While there I did happen to notice:look:.....a leave in cream from Suave, it is the orange line of Suave that is a imitation of the Matrix Smooth line, the ingredients looked better or at least as good as the Sunsilk LI's.

Another thing too, you can add a little of your fav Sunsilk conditioner and just use that as a leave in.

I think you are on to something. I went to a Target and a Walmart yeterday and the only Sunsilk leave ins I saw was the pink line (I think TLC).

While there I did happen to notice:look:.....a leave in cream from Suave, it is the orange line of Suave that is a imitation of the Matrix Smooth line, the ingredients looked better or at least as good as the Sunsilk LI's.

Another thing too, you can add a little of your fav Sunsilk conditioner and just use that as a leave in.

Yeah, looks like some of us will have to do the bolded if the leave ins really are being discontinued. Sucks though since my Cantu Breakcure works better when I mix it with the Sunsilk *sigh* hopefully I'm wrong about the whole thing but I won't take any chances :look:.

yup i think its discontinued, I finally bought one a couple of days ago and did a twist out and it was very pretty and moisturized it was the tlc, i went back and there were none, but at biglots the the ones t hey had were in spanish. and then i went to kmart and they're on sale for 3 for $9 so i guess they're trying to get rid of them too... and target didnt have any leave ins...

Yep,
when I see products at Big Lots I know its discontinued. I grabbed all the tlc masks. I love the tlc as conditioner as leave in and will try a dab of the mask to see if it works as a leave in.

Let's hope not. I will email the company and let you ladies know. Please let me know which products you think are discontinued!

Back