Sunsilk is DA BOMB!!!!!!!!

MissFallon

I bought the 24/7 creams for De-Frizz and Hydra TLC along with the mask. I tried the Anti-Esponja and the mask last week and it was just ok. But today I washed my hair deep conditioned and then used the mask and left it on for 5 minutes. I washed it out, applied a mix of the De-Frizz and Hydra creams and rollerset. After getting from the dryer my hair was the softest that it has been in a long time. I'm so excited. It is so silky and smooth and looks great. I have two tracks in the bottom of my hair and my hair was so great that it just blended in perfectly with the weave hair (mostly all of my hair is out). I'm about to switch up my regimen to include these things on a weekly basis, cuz this was just a trial run. If you don't have these you need to go out and get them! They are greaaaaaaaat!:D

Has anyone else had good results using the Sunsilk products?

I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
I tried the mask, and my hair was so soft. It also smells delish! :)

sassyhair said:
I also have samples...I am tryin to find the right time to use it. I have the hydra tlc line.

I have hyrda samples. I used the 24/7 cream on my dry hair the past two days...It didnt seem to moisturize at all but I will try it on wet hair.

seeminglysweet said:
I have hyrda samples. I used the 24/7 cream on my dry hair the past two days...It didnt seem to moisturize at all but I will try it on wet hair.

Yeah apply it to wet hair before rollersetting, it will be great:)

I had got the de-frizz samples a few weeks ago. I liked the smell of everything. My hair was detangled. After using the leave-in my hair was soft. I was pleased to get a dollar off coupon for their products.

Unfortunately, Sunsilk doesn't carry the Lissage and KeraForce in their American line so I can't compare it to the Sedal lines I have used in the past :(

MissFallon said:
I bought the 24/7 creams for De-Frizz and Hydra TLC along with the mask. I tried the Anti-Esponja and the mask last week and it was just ok. But today I washed my hair deep conditioned and then used the mask and left it on for 5 minutes. I washed it out, applied a mix of the De-Frizz and Hydra creams and rollerset. After getting from the dryer my hair was the softest that it has been in a long time. I'm so excited. It is so silky and smooth and looks great. I have two tracks in the bottom of my hair and my hair was so great that it just blended in perfectly with the weave hair (mostly all of my hair is out). I'm about to switch up my regimen to include these things on a weekly basis, cuz this was just a trial run. If you don't have these you need to go out and get them! They are greaaaaaaaat!:D

I'll post pics later.

It is good, I have tried it myself. I bought the Hydra TLC line. I love it.

anky said:
I had got the de-frizz samples a few weeks ago. I liked the smell of everything. My hair was detangled. After using the leave-in my hair was soft. I was pleased to get a dollar off coupon for their products.

Unfortunately, Sunsilk doesn't carry the Lissage and KeraForce in their American line so I can't compare it to the Sedal lines I have used in the past :(

The funny thing is that I don't like the Sedal lines. I used the Ceramidas and it was ok. My mother's hair responds better to it than mine.

I just tried the Sunsilk Anti-Poof today. All I have to say is WOW!!!! My hair is soft,smooth, and not sticky. I don't think it did the anti-poof thing but it sure did moisturize my hair. I never would have believed that a product this cheap that ca be bought in grocery stores would be so good.

I've given the anti-poof and the hydra silk a spin, and my hair doesn't really care for them. I use it on my kids ahir. The hydrasilk 24/7 cream is ok, but not great. I prefer my pantene to this any day. I may try the new Herbal Essence though and see what the hypeis there.

And I really wanted it to work after hearing so many raves about it. Smells good though.

I use the purple sunsilk (the straigtening one) leave-in when I rollerset. I helps keep my hair from drying out when I am putting in my rollers. It also helps soften my newgrowth so combing curls as they fall isn't a issue.

I just tried the Hydra TLC line and I LOVE it!!! I apply the 24/7 cream on wet hair in the morning and put in a bun. My ends are loving this stuff!!! it is cheap too!!! it smells good too!!!

Since NTM is getting harder and harder to find...this may become my new staple.

MissFallon said:

I'll post pics later.

I have been using Hydra TLC line for over a year now and I still love it. I also enjoy using the mask and adding a little bit of honey in it...it gives me this slip. It's wonderful.

I guess you can call me the Sunsilk Queen, cause I have tried not only the 24/7 TLC, but also from the Filipino line the Sunsilk with black shine, sunsilk faster longer, sunsilk soft & bouncy, and the Longer stronger Shampoo. :lol:
I was thinking of letting go of the sunsilk line and try Kerasys a korean brand...But seeing the growth and softness of my hair. I have concluded that sunsilk is one of my staples.:)

nadine1977canada said:
It is good, I have tried it myself. I bought the Hydra TLC line. I love it.
Sunsilk isthe bomb. I swear by the De-Frizz line. The 24-7 creme is awsome.

MissFallon said:

I'll post pics later.

[SIZE=+1] I have. I love the hydra creme. It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized. I plan on trying the other products soon. :)[/SIZE]

Back