SUNSILK anti-sponge...anyone try this?

ms*x

i saw it and i think i may need something because my hair seems a bit spongy after i wash it...to tell yo uthe truth, i don't know when to worry that it IS spongy or what to look out for, but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it.

target has all the sunsilk on clearace and i picked up the hydra cream and am thinking about the anti-sponge.

well for me it worked great at first, then soon after I noticed my hair breaking, but then again my hair has been prone to breakage for the last 2 years, I just try to keep it strong to avoid heavy breakage, but certain products through off my balance: So far that I can remember...Hello Hydration and this one, Sunsilk in general, but the Anti Esponja, I had to give it away to a friend at my college, but she really seems to like it. However she only washed her hair once. My advice, try it, if it even appears that its going left on you, kick it to the curb!!! My dumb behind used it a couple extra times thinking that it would get better or build up my hair, wasnt working .But a drugstore brand that seems to be working for me is Tressemme, Tressemme oh la la. The conditioners Remoisturize, and Anti-breakage, so far so good. Probably way more info than you needed, but I guess I just felt like talking!!! LOL
Good luck

sorry so late in responding, kristal!
well, i didn't get the anti-sponge, but i did try the hydrating one...it worked fine, but not as much as the suave did...i have been using their milk and honey conditioner for co-washes and thier nexxus knock-off for washes...

the sunsilk looks good and they have been pushing it, but i'm SO tired of experimenting...

Back