Summer Regimen

Kindheart

Ladies I m about to go on holiday ,
Im organizing a little stash to use in Florida as it’s very humid ,i Intend to use Camille Rose curlaide although I don’t like it ,to test it on humid weather .
So my regime will be the following:
Maui shampoo /keracare cowash.
Maui (pink) masque
Cantù leave in spray to refresh my hair. (It contains glycerin so I m on the fence with this one)
Camille rose curlaide
Soultanicals twisting butter
Shea butter

What are you using this summer ?

il_570xN.1063075533_fg6l.jpg

This is my life. You can buy it on Etsy. It's a little expensive, but I cowash daily in the summer and this is one product I trust can keep build-up off of my scalp and not coat my hair, plus the tingly mintiness is the best. The only second I've found to this is Shea Moisture Lo Po conditioner, but it smells way too strong for me to use daily. It also coats my hair due to the wax.

I follow with a moisturizing leave in, seal with either sunflower oil or an oil mixed with cocoa butter, and then stick my hair in a bun. Right now TGIN green tea is my leave in, I hate how greasy it feels but my hair isn't dry once I take my bun out.

I'm going in braids/twists in a August for vacay so I'll be in those for maybe a month. I'll try to keep cowashing, but if I can't they're coming out after I get back to the States. I hate long-term protective styles :lol:

Whatever cheapie shower products I have around to wash, then my glycerin mix with shea butter in my drier sections. Glycerin makes my hair act bouncy, look shiny and stay moisturized
giphy.gif

I plan on protective styling with some kinky marley hair for a while too.

Back