sulfur canada

contsantia

Hello ladies, does anyone know where to get sulfur powder in Canada. I am having a hard time finding it. Thank you:-)

Hello ladies, does anyone know where to get sulfur powder in Canada. I am having a hard time finding it. Thank you:-)

I got mine from an apothecary shop. Didn't know they existed until I Googled "apothecary" and found a shop less than 10 mins from my house. I bought mine from Hooper's Pharmacy/Natural Apothecary in Mississauga. If you're still having trouble PM me and I'll see if I can ship some to you.

13roots said:
I got mine from an apothecary shop. Didn't know they existed until I Googled "apothecary" and found a shop less than 10 mins from my house. I bought mine from Hooper's Pharmacy/Natural Apothecary in Mississauga. If you're still having trouble PM me and I'll see if I can ship some to you.

Ohh, wow thanks 13roots for that information. I have a Hoopers near me here in Brampton and I'm going to check if they carry the sulfur. Do you mind letting me know how much you paid for yours and the brand just so I know what to ask for when I go. Thanks a bunch

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm traveling now and won't be home until 24th. If its not too late then I'll check and send you an update then. It wasn't very much... I think it was around $10... definitely less than $15. I've forgotten exactly as it was over a year ago that I bought it and I haven't run out yet.

It is sold by weight and they measure the amount you need and put it in a white plastic container, so there isn't a brand per se. You won't need a lot. I think I got between 5-10oz. I asked for sublimed sulfur powder.

Good luck!

Back