Sulfate Poo to wash dishes or clothes?????

HarySituation

Ok. So after hearing about how sulfate shampoo is the debil :burning: and falling head over heels in love with Keracare's Sulfate Free Poo I am now trying to figure out how I can use up all the bottles of SLS Shampoo I have.

What interesting ways have you used shampoo you didnt like? Spill it!! :badgirl:

I use them to clean out the bathtub and shower. They are GREAT for getting off the bathtub ring.

I also use a little to wash out my pantyhose or knee-highs.

Once I used a shampoo I COULDN'T STAND to brush out the toilet. That SLS made so much suds in that toilet I had to flush three times. Haaaaa

^^^^:lachen::lachen: hilarious!

Thought about using it as bodywash but then I fiqured if it can dry out my hair what would it do to my body???:ohwell:

LOL neither!!
I'm scared of them ruining my clothes and I don't want to eat them either.
Plus, can you imagine the smell of herbal essences clinging to your plates, confusing your palate and ruining all your meals? :rofl:

I use them to wash my brushes, combs, rollers, bobby pins, styling appliances, and makeup brushes. I also use them to clean the floor and sink, and to wash my hands and underneath my fingernails.

I wouldn't use it on my dishes, due to all the random added ingredients that are not safe for ingestion.

I would use them to shave, but not as my main body wash. Again, you wouldn't want some of those chems in your sensitive areas....

I think the tub/toilet cleaning idea is great and I think I'm going to try that myself. Although I don't use all natural beauty products, I switched to natural cleaning products and detergents last year to reduce skin irritation from dyes and fragrances.

i use my sulfated shampoos as body washes, & as shaving soap. i also wash my car with the rest of the suave clarifying shampoo i'm trying to get rid of :grin:

i take shampoo i don't like in the shower with me and wash my silk bonnet and scarfs with them since i always forget to put em in the washer.

i never thought to clean the tub and sink with them. i will try it. ♥

I gave away a bunch to my DIL after my first BKT (she brought them to her parents' beach house because they constanly have house guests and no one ever remembers stuff like that), but what I do have left I have been using to clean hairbrushes and combs. Thanks, ladies for the tub and sink-cleaning ideas! I will definitely be giving that a try. I hate the smell of most bathroom cleaners.

I will be darned if I use my Sulfate Keracare in the friggin sink and I paid $23 for it. My hair will just have to be alright for the next 3-4 months haha. Unless I get some money just flying around so replace my Keracare bottles with Sulfate free bottles (I just bought the lil bottles of sulfate free...) I will be using the sulfate poo...ON MY HAIR haha.

I do use themt o cleanse my bonnets though. I HATE stankin bonnets.

Back